This didn't work on me!

Watch this thread
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

DON'T READ UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED THE VIDEO!
Spoiler:
Show
I said blue spanner, LOL :lol:
UniGoose
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Well firstly it's important to remember that people are born with different minds, which could be one of the key factors behind people guessing differently.

It's also worth noting that if 98% of the people taking this test are likely to think of the same coloured tool, then I would suggest that's because of human nature.

Personally, I thought of an Orange Spatula.

Goose
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 5 years ago
I thought of a pink hammer... So I guess I'm only a little abnormal haha
AnnaRainbows
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yellow screwdriver
Hooch Is Crazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Blue spatula lol
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Black Adze

h333
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I kept thinking about what to think and so I was too late....
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I thought of a blue screwdriver lol
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I accidentally read the spoiler, then blue spanner kept coming up in my head :/ :'(
Allie4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Didn't work for me either. yay I have an abnormal mind! :happy2:
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Red then orange with a hammer...

:l
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)

Spoiler:
Show
I THOUGHT OF GREEN PLIERS
LOL:rofl: :rofl: :lol::toofunny:they failed
username1884577
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Purple hammer
username2770874
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
A blue hammer... So I'm partially normal, at least:ahee:
It's funny how nobody on this thread got exactly a red hammer. Are we all abnormal or something?
SalazarSlytherin
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by UniGoose)
Well firstly it's important to remember that people are born with different minds, which could be one of the key factors behind people guessing differently.

It's also worth noting that if 98% of the people taking this test are likely to think of the same coloured tool, then I would suggest that's because of human nature.

Personally, I thought of an Orange Spatula.

Goose
Wow, you are so cool for putting random words in bold. Please teach me to be as cool as you!!
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I thought about a red hammer.
Desi_Scotsman
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)

Spoiler:
Show

Thought of a blue hammer.
NotNotBatman
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I thought of a blue hammer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (67)
28.39%
As I expected (73)
30.93%
Harder (88)
37.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.39%

Watched Threads