Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been informed today that I have been suspended from my university for a year and face termination if my payment for last year isnt made. I sent off a new passport as evidence in May and it was apparently verified. But it was left pending on the system so it did not procede further in the application process. I phoned today to get this information and now it has been rectified with approval due by the 13th of this month. However If I am going to study next year I will need to appeal to my university or face waiting a year to continue study. I feel like this is an absolutely disgusting misjustice as the incompetent employee on your end has caused an absolute mess on mine. And whilst Im picking up the peices they are getting away with everything. I have no idea how the appeal will turn out but rest assured I'm going to need you guys to explain this idiocy.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

We can't view any account details from here.

If you want a specific explanation as to the status of your account, then you'll have to call.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.