Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I read earlier on this forum somewhere about a guy who finds it hard to speak to girls which most people do find difficult at one time or another. So, I thought us guys and girls alike could help him out with conversation subjects which can be used at most times to keep it flowing - we'll all probably benefit.

So post away!

ReputationRep:
    you be nice, and sweet talk with confidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Franz Ferdinand)
    I read earlier on this forum somewhere about a guy who finds it hard to speak to girls which most people do find difficult at one time or another. So, I thought us guys and girls alike could help him out with conversation subjects which can be used at most times to keep it flowing - we'll all probably benefit.

So post away!
    If I ever run out of conversation with my girlfriend, I just bite her. She does the same to me.

And we've both gone on to live perfectly normal lives.

ReputationRep:
    friends, the tv program, u can never go wrong!

Talk about ribena giving away a donkey, it's sheer madness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Talk about ribena giving away a donkey, it's sheer madness.
    Aw, but it's from Dot Cotton's Donkey Sanctuary. It's all good.

(Original post by Hayley...)
    Aw, but it's from Dot Cotton's Donkey Sanctuary. It's all good.
    I'd still rather win money or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    If I ever run out of conversation with my girlfriend, I just bite her. She does the same to me.

And we've both gone on to live perfectly normal lives.
    hmm. could be interesting in a situation where he's not that familiar with the girl

ReputationRep:
    Talk about whether you've had any homosexual experiences. In my experience thats always been the best way to a girls/boys heart.

ReputationRep:
    What do you have against donkeys? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, you've lost me.

(Original post by Cate)
    What do you have against donkeys? :mad:
    Why should i like them? You can't buy things with them, or eat them...well you could but i wont go into that.

ReputationRep:
    But then it wouldn't tie in with Shrek....but maybe it doesn't need to if Ribena are just going to give away money...hmmmmm :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Why should i like them? You can't buy things with them, or eat them...well you could but i wont go into that.
    That reminds me - there was this guy on telly last night talking about eating human flesh, and he said "some people compare it to pork, but I think it's more like horse meat". Strange that the interviewer didn't pick up on that one...

ReputationRep:
    I guess you've got enough on your plate with the monkey.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned music as a topic yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Or pokemon.

(Original post by Pzyko)
    That reminds me - there was this guy on telly last night talking about eating human flesh, and he said "some people compare it to pork, but I think it's more like horse meat". Strange that the interviewer didn't pick up on that one...
    I watched that! I found it absolutely hillarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    They eat horses in France. Well, that's dying out, I think. But it still happens.

(Original post by pikaboo)
    I guess you've got enough on your plate with the monkey.

I don't eat my monkey, what kind of sicko does that? I hear Marylin Manson does that sometimes though.

Music is boring, i like more unique conversation, or silences - they're nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    They eat horses in France. Well, that's dying out, I think. But it still happens.
    The French have no pride.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.