Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The earliest i can move into my accommodation is the 23rd but I've seen some 'freshers' events being held before this date. Could someone confirm the dates please.

Also where's the best place to find out information for the week? Should I be expecting mail with details or should i just keep my eye on the Facebook groups?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Beta1984)
    The earliest i can move into my accommodation is the 23rd but I've seen some 'freshers' events being held before this date. Could someone confirm the dates please.

Also where's the best place to find out information for the week? Should I be expecting mail with details or should i just keep my eye on the Facebook groups?
    Hi Beta1984

You'll be receiving a Welcome Week guide through the post in the next couple of days which will outline all the event dates and details, so watch out for those!

Welcome Week starts on Friday 23rd September and runs until Sunday 2nd October, so you won't be missing out.

Hope this helps and you have an amazing time, let me know if you have any more questions.

Tim

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.