Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm not sure what I should take as my IB HL's. Currently I chose HL biology, psychology, and English Lang and lit but I'm thinking of changing psychology with business. So that way I'll be taking HL business but I'm not sure what to do. Please help thank you.

ReputationRep:
    As the great man himself once said - "Once the Oyster is open, you have to take the pearl".

In other words why limit yourself to just one of these courses when you can take them both? They compliment each other so well. Think of it like this:

Psychology is a Bun
    Business is a Sausage

IF you eat one on it's own it's "ok" however if you eat them both together it's what you would call "great". (Of course this is a mere opinion and I do not claim this information to be factually licensed.).

I hope this helps and feel free to message me for any extra advice/guidance.

Goose

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for replying!! I would like to take both psychology and business but I'm afraid the work load would become too much to handle. I'm really confused.
    (Original post by UniGoose)
    As the great man himself once said - "Once the Oyster is open, you have to take the pearl".

In other words why limit yourself to just one of these courses when you can take them both? They compliment each other so well. Think of it like this:

Psychology is a Bun
    Business is a Sausage

IF you eat one on it's own it's "ok" however if you eat them both together it's what you would call "great". (Of course this is a mere opinion and I do not claim this information to be factually licensed.).

I hope this helps and feel free to message me for any extra advice/guidance.

Goose

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.