Dax Wax Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Alright lads, how the hell do you clean this stuff outta your hair? At the moment I am using Brylcream hairwax, and I can easily wash this stuff out of my hair with soap, however a few months ago I bought some Dax Wax, after all the hype here, and haven't used it since, due to the fact that it's really evil to wash out, any suggestions?
thenarbisbanned
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Alright lads, how the hell do you clean this stuff outta your hair? At the moment I am using Brylcream hairwax, and I can easily wash this stuff out of my hair with soap, however a few months ago I bought some Dax Wax, after all the hype here, and haven't used it since, due to the fact that it's really evil to wash out, any suggestions?
You need to use shampoo to wash it out, and make the water as hot as possible too, usually I just wash most of it out without shampoo for a few seconds, then whack the shampoo on, wash it some more...works fine.

Although ive moved on from dax wax and now use 'shockwaves control moulding wax - STRONG'

Its actually like candle wax, it takes alot of effort just to get it out of the bloody tub!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
You need to use shampoo to wash it out, and make the water as hot as possible too, usually I just wash most of it out without shampoo for a few seconds, then whack the shampoo on, wash it some more...works fine.

Although ive moved on from dax wax and now use 'shockwaves control moulding wax - STRONG'

Its actually like candle wax, it takes alot of effort just to get it out of the bloody tub!
Yeah I kinda did that, about two coats of shampoo, it's seriously a ***** to wash out, and it kinda feels greasy afterwards, considering I've never had this sort of feeling, it feels dirty. Is there no simple remedy, oh and no 'lemon juice mixed with salt to form a wet paste' suggestions, as I don't smell of dead people.
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What shampoo are you using? Head and shoulders always works fine for me
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
What shampoo are you using? Head and shoulders always works fine for me
lol erm....Johnsons no more tears?
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Theres your problem
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I use head and shoulders and it comes out fine

Plus I have BEAUTIFUL, DANDRUFF FREE HAIR!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I use head and shoulders and it comes out fine

Plus I have BEAUTIFUL, DANDRUFF FREE HAIR!
herbal essences is great too

oohh

ohhh mmmmm

ooohhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)

oohh

ohhh mmmmm

ooohhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Your modelling career beckons.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)

oohh

ohhh mmmmm

ooohhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ehhh up. Guess who's ***.
dforster
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the hype is with good reason my friend...quite frankly why would you want to get it out of your hair..it could reside there for days and thus become super economical...
and it doest smell too bad...its just awesome...read the old threads..remind yourself of what the believers have said in the past...
ill post tomorrow when i have drunk a little less and can better explain the benefits of dax wax
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
(Original post by dforster)
the hype is with good reason my friend...quite frankly why would you want to get it out of your hair..it could reside there for days and thus become super economical...
and it doest smell too bad...its just awesome...read the old threads..remind yourself of what the believers have said in the past...
ill post tomorrow when i have drunk a little less and can better explain the benefits of dax wax
Haven't seen you around for ages.
dforster
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haven't seen you around for ages.
its been busy times...ive been neglecting....i will return...
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Use Dax Take Two vegetable oil shampoo. It's the best.
Electric Magic
Report 14 years ago
I don't know if it's just because I used it when I was really little, but when that stuff got in my eyes it hurt like someone had thrown acid in my face. Shampoo never stung so badly :mad: :mad:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1365)
79.73%
Leave (347)
20.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed