Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So basically me and my girlfriend had sex for months fine and had no issues (all was well), then a few weeks ago she slept round mine and we had sex 3 times in a row, by the 4th my guy was tired and I couldn't keep it up (obviously felt embarrassed) but ever since then I've been coming in like 20 seconds which I am embarrassed by when I used to last for like an hour if I wanted to, I don't know what's gone wrong but ever since that night we haven't had proper sex cos of me, anyone else had this or had any advice on how to fix it??? URGENT cos I'm about to leave for uni and want to leave her satisfied if you know what I mean
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've answered the main bit in the later version of this, so just addressing the last sentence..

.. do you know that what she wants is an hour of penetration? If so, you have fingers and a variety of toys exist. In my experience, most women would rather be eaten for that long.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't know why someone thought it was a good idea to delete the other thread without copying the reply/replies to it, but...

Stop putting pressure on yourself. Sex is not (or should not be) a performance. You've not had an erection after coming three times - many men would struggle getting another one a short time after coming once or twice - and are going 'Argh, I'm no longer a complete stud muffin'. This is affecting you.

What's happened with your ability to tell that you're about to come? Is it still there when you masturbate?

(Original post by unprinted)
    I don't know why someone thought it was a good idea to delete the other thread without copying the reply/replies to it, but...

Stop putting pressure on yourself. Sex is not (or should not be) a performance. You've not had an erection after coming three times - many men would struggle getting another one a short time after coming once or twice - and are going 'Argh, I'm no longer a complete stud muffin'. This is affecting you.

What's happened with your ability to tell that you're about to come? Is it still there when you masturbate?
    I can still tell when I'm gonna come, i can control it when masturbating but when I'm with her i can't control it anymore

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.