Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

When is the apprentice back on again?

ReputationRep:
    anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=when+is+the+app...+back+on+tv%3F

ReputationRep:
    October some time, no confirmed date yet.

ReputationRep:
    "So John, tell me why you think that you deserve to be my apprentice"

" Well Sir Alan, I'm determined to start my own business with a great deal of initial success,
    followed by a period of slump and a failure to remain competitive within the market place due to my inability to keep up with the times and my insistence upon surrounding myself with old people to advise me.
    Then I want to invest in an average football team in order to gain a better media profile until I get the chance to present a TV show franchised from the United States, thereby gaining a better reputation than I have ever deserved. Then I will launch mediocre companies and name them with my first 3 initials.
    I will then take on apprentices, but fire them, even though they were never officially employed or working for me.
    I also plan to go slightly bald but not completely. I will also slightly grow a beard, but not completely.
    Finally, I will take all manner of vulgar adverts and government posts for which I have no qualifications."

"You're hired"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutie Karen)
    anyone know?
    ocotber 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    ocotber 6

Brillant. Sooo looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    "So John, tell me why you think that you deserve to be my apprentice"

" Well Sir Alan, I'm determined to start my own business with a great deal of initial success,
    followed by a period of slump and a failure to remain competitive within the market place due to my inability to keep up with the times and my insistence upon surrounding myself with old people to advise me.
    Then I want to invest in an average football team in order to gain a better media profile until I get the chance to present a TV show franchised from the United States, thereby gaining a better reputation than I have ever deserved. Then I will launch mediocre companies and name them with my first 3 initials.
    I will then take on apprentices, but fire them, even though they were never officially employed or working for me.
    I also plan to go slightly bald but not completely. I will also slightly grow a beard, but not completely.
    Finally, I will take all manner of vulgar adverts and government posts for which I have no qualifications."

"You're hired"
    What he said

ReputationRep:
    Very soon now! Looking forward to it

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.