The Student Room Group

Dodgypirate's Skate Blog.

WELCOME

No, that's not me :biggrin:

I've been meaning to create a blog post for a couple of weeks now to keep track of my advancements. I firmly believe this will help me improve.

After several months of on-and-off skating, I'm determined to excel. I'd be glad to hear advice and tips from downright beginners, amateurs, and pros on TSR.

Here's a short summary of my current skateboard and skateboarding boarding level:

Skateboard: I own a 8" Tinpot deck and a 7"75 Enuff deck. Spitfire bearings and Element wheels.

Stance: Regular. I've been goofy before, but I realised quite recently, thanks to Braille Skateboarding, that I have to force myself into the regular stance in order to perform tricks.

What tricks can I do: As off today (08/09/2016), I can pop-shuvit, shuvit, ollie, kickflip (to a certain extent), nollie, and manuel. So I'm not exactly a beginner or an amateur, I'm somewhere in-between.

My aim in the next week is to learn a Strawberry Milkshake:

[video="youtube;DjptNVIK0YY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjptNVIK0YY[/video]

So that's pretty much it for now. If I've left out some details, please let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest