Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Realised I'm a lesbian... How do I meet girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What it says on the tin really. I identified as bi for a long time, but recently have come to realise I'm probably just gay. I want to have more experience with women and try dating some but I have no idea where to begin!I go to university in Hull, England. Anyone know any good places here or if the LGBT+ community is good in the area?How the hell do I go about picking up girls?

ReputationRep:
    download lesbian dating app(s)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shimadas)
    What it says on the tin really. I identified as bi for a long time, but recently have come to realise I'm probably just gay. I want to have more experience with women and try dating some but I have no idea where to begin!I go to university in Hull, England. Anyone know any good places here or if the LGBT+ community is good in the area?How the hell do I go about picking up girls?
    I've heard of a lesbian I know having success on Tinder, other than that or at LGBT groups I wouldn't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shimadas)
    Type Lesbian or gay dating agencies or gay clubs on google and
    Maybe if you type those on You Tube something might come up, i'm not sure as i have not tried looking up clubs on You Tube before.
    But if you live in London then there is a gay club called The Shadow Lounge in
    Soho
    There used to be a gay club called Heaven
    If you type the names of those clubs on google it will show the address

ReputationRep:
    Gay clubs/bars

ReputationRep:
    is there a lgbt group/society at uni?

ReputationRep:
    A lesbian dating website or something? 👍🏼
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Googling 'University of Hull LGBT' brought up this Facebook page. Could be a place to start?

https://www.facebook.com/huulgbt/

ReputationRep:
    Gay clubs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leeds has a good LGBTQ+ scene if you're able to get there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda on the same boat as you are, come to leeds!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.