Turn on thread page Beta

Grade 2/3 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok this might be a bit odd but does anyone have any pictures of people with a grade 2 haircut? I usually get a 3 back and sides and then cut short on top. I'm wondering if I should get a 2 but am not sure just how short it looks (I know it's an eighth of an inch shorter) and wondering if it'd suit me or not :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i used to get a 2 on back and sides and it isn't too short.

i know this is just after i got a haircut a few years back as i was clean shaven (i only shave when i get my haircut you see lol) and its a 2 at the sides.

tis an old pic...over 3 years ago when i actually had hair
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Grade 2's a bit extreme, really. Don't go shorter than 3.

ReputationRep:
    The difference isnt that striking, i used to always have 2 all over, but to save money i bought my own clippers so always do a 3 now incase i screw it up then can do it again on a 2.

Poll
Do you like exams?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.