Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i keep wondering what will happen if one of you gets lucky, will you just say politely 'not today, i'm abstaining'... i'm guessing you'll probably not.

lou xxx
    Of course, gotta make them wait for the good stuff, keeps um keen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i keep wondering what will happen if one of you gets lucky, will you just say politely 'not today, i'm abstaining'... i'm guessing you'll probably not.

lou xxx
    ah..but if they get lucky..theyre technically not gherkining....theyre being gerkinned...or managing a release through other means...

ReputationRep:
    Eleven Days Now.

I can't take much more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Eleven Days Now.

I can't take much more.
    if u cant take it...open ur jar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    if u cant take it...open ur jar
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, half an hour until 24 hours have passed, I wonder how many of you have soiled their gherkins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Ohh, half an hour until 24 hours have passed, I wonder how many of you have soiled their gherkins.
    Thankfully Im feeling knackered right now, which means I can just lay down and sleep without needing to bang one out. Everythings falling into place so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Thankfully Im feeling knackered right now, which means I can just lay down and sleep without needing to bang one out. Everythings falling into place so far
    Are you growing weary and restless young one, curb your manifestations!

ReputationRep:
    God Im dying for one now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around eating, not mating. You sold me queer giraffes. I want my
    money back."
    "the gladiator".

I am lethal when it comes to Movie quotes. try me... Punk..

ReputationRep:
    Day 2, 12:24PM

Well it's day 2 in the gherkin jar. I must say I have never felt like this before. My hand has started to shake of it own accord, I was trying to make a cup of tea this morning and my hand just rocketed out of control. Then last night, when I was watching a herbal essence advert, there was some activity down below, ohhhh. I managed to curb my manifestations and not fall into temptation, though exactly how long I can hold off these thoughts I don't know, I NEED HELP! AGH!!!!!!!! I'm a gherkin, get me out of here!

ReputationRep:
    What a lovely day

ReputationRep:
    Im out

ReputationRep:
    Im out
    :eek:
    at least u tried

ReputationRep:
    Im out
    I guess you failed to keep a lid on it.

ReputationRep:
    3 down... erm... a few more to do. Looks like I'm going to be on my own up until Friday night .

ReputationRep:
    Im out
    been to see the park girl yet?

Who's still in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    been to see the park girl yet?

Who's still in?
    my gherkin jar is still closed - it seems everyone else has failed the experiment tho :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    3 down... erm... a few more to do. Looks like I'm going to be on my own up until Friday night .
    As far as I am aware, only sillynarb has gone, who are the other 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    my gherkin jar is still closed - it seems everyone else has failed the experiment tho :confused:
    A little pre-mature, still another 2 days or so.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.