Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Im out
    Premature termination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    A little pre-mature, still another 2 days or so.
    has your gherkin remained unpickled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    has your gherkin remained unpickled?
    Yes, it has remained within test conditions, and has yet to be exposed to variables outside of my control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    As far as I am aware, only sillynarb has gone, who are the other 2?
    Wolf and Ben.

ReputationRep:
    Still going strong.

ReputationRep:
    Im out

ReputationRep:
    Im out
    LOL!! Oh dear. You crack me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    been to see the park girl yet?

Who's still in?
    Yeh I did, why? She wasnt the reason I failed though

ReputationRep:
    Im out
    I can do it easily until I try and sleep, its so bloody annoying. Im starting again tonight, im determined not to masterbate tonight.

ReputationRep:
    I can do it easily until I try and sleep, its so bloody annoying. Im starting again tonight, im determined not to masterbate tonight.
    why don't you take up a nice, relaxing hobby as an alternative...like knitting

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I did, why? She wasnt the reason I failed though
    lol just checking. Think the whole park thing is hilarious... dunno why :confused:... maybe coz I am 16 and I would never do that... ignore me :rolleyes:

I see the is still working overtime!

ReputationRep:
    omg this is soooo hilarious!

(i thought it was actually about not eating gherkins for a while :rolleyes: )

is there going to be a repeat experiment? all scientific experiments should be repeated to ensure validity

ReputationRep:
    lol just checking. Think the whole park thing is hilarious... dunno why :confused:... maybe coz I am 16 and I would never do that... ignore me :rolleyes:

I see the is still working overtime!
    lol whys it so funny ? And what would you never do at 16?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    why don't you take up a nice, relaxing hobby as an alternative...like knitting
    You dont understand, I cant actually sleep unless I masterbate right before...I dont know whats wrong with me. Maybe the testosterone release just makes you sleepy?

ReputationRep:
    lol whys it so funny ? And what would you never do at 16?
    Never go up to some random guy in a park and ask for his MSN address!! Slightly bizarre without talking to them first really. Am I just a sheltered child?!

*edit* again, the ! You are surely not actually everytime you put that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    is there going to be a repeat experiment? all scientific experiments should be repeated to ensure validity
    lol true, but half of them have already failed the first attempt!!

ReputationRep:
    Never go up to some random guy in a park and ask for his MSN address!! Slightly bizarre without talking to them first really. Am I just a sheltered child?!

*edit* again, the ! You are surely not actually everytime you put that?!
    She talked to me first..obviously...jeeeeeeez! We were talking for an hour, then when she had to go she asked for my msn address. The only thing I find gay about the whole thing is the msn address bit

ReputationRep:
    and no, Im obviously not sad everytime I put a sad smiley, I dont actually get emotional from this online stuff, sorry

ReputationRep:
    She talked to me first..obviously...jeeeeeeez! We were talking for an hour, then when she had to go she asked for my msn address. The only thing I find gay about the whole thing is the msn address bit
    lol, OK, from that other thread I thought she must have just liked the look of you :rolleyes:

agree about the msn address bit though...

ReputationRep:
    and no, Im obviously not sad everytime I put a sad smiley, I dont actually get emotional from this online stuff, sorry
    lol that's why I find it weird you use it so much... and it's such a heartwrenching smiley too....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.