The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Urgent!! Failed on my re-sits... wt can i do now???

I'm a Finance Accounting n Management Year1 student. I didn't do well on my Sem 1 n 2 exams ... ended up with 6/12 modules failed and needed to be re-sit.
However, the results of the re-sits released ytd on blue castle n unfortunately, only 1/6 passed 40 n some modules actually have lower marks than before.
Currently, the Blue Castle is saying that they are unable to confirm my progression status at the current time , wt can I do now???
is that possible for me to repeat year 1 or transfer to other couses ???
You may have to repeat and if you decide to transfer you risk not getting a place. The uni is best placed to advise as every uni has different policies. Wait till you have their decision and then talk to your tutor about your options.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
You may have to repeat and if you decide to transfer you risk not getting a place. The uni is best placed to advise as every uni has different policies. Wait till you have their decision and then talk to your tutor about your options.

thanks for replying me .

i do know Uni like Durham wont offer repeat for those who failed the resits

are u sure uni of nottingham wont be the same ?? cuz i really dont wanna leave this uni
I haven't said I'm sure of anything. I said wait till you have a response from your uni and go from there.
Original post by tanglokhin
I'm a Finance Accounting n Management Year1 student. I didn't do well on my Sem 1 n 2 exams ... ended up with 6/12 modules failed and needed to be re-sit.
However, the results of the re-sits released ytd on blue castle n unfortunately, only 1/6 passed 40 n some modules actually have lower marks than before.
Currently, the Blue Castle is saying that they are unable to confirm my progression status at the current time , wt can I do now???
is that possible for me to repeat year 1 or transfer to other couses ???

Hi there, could you enquire about 'exit awards or 'exit qualifications'? For example if a student is studying a BA Hons and for whatever reason they have to leave or fail at some point, they can receive a HNC or Certificate of HE, HND or module credits to use towards entry onto another course or in the next enrolment year to repeat the course? This could save you some time and money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending