Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I originally applied to do law at Kings (A*AA) and Newcastle (AAA) but got AAB so was rejected from both. Since then I have accepted an offer from york to study history. Today however I received an email notifying me that the remark that i asked for in history has changed my grade from and A to an A*. Would it be too late to change anything now as I've already been rejected by newcastle and accepted into york. Also I'm not to keen on York as the city is just a bit too small for me.

ReputationRep:
    now the acceptances have been done you can't change anything

you could give up your place and reapply with the appropriate grades for next year
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by hulsef)
    I originally applied to do law at Kings (A*AA) and Newcastle (AAA) but got AAB so was rejected from both. Since then I have accepted an offer from york to study history. Today however I received an email notifying me that the remark that i asked for in history has changed my grade from and A to an A*. Would it be too late to change anything now as I've already been rejected by newcastle and accepted into york. Also I'm not to keen on York as the city is just a bit too small for me.
    Hi,

Best thing to do is contact our admissions team If it's History you want to do at Newcastle, please e-mail [email protected] and if it's Law please e-mail [email protected]

Include your full name and UCAS ID as well as the date you received your remark

Hope that helps!

Persephone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.