Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been doing driving since I was 17 now am 21 and I still cant get theory I can drive just the theory side I don't get and am dyslectic so it ha d has well to read it but I do try my best to lessons to the person saying it but could some one help me pleases thanks

I dont think we can. Its important to understand theory to be able to know what to do when driving. Being physically able to drive the car isnt the only factor. You also need to be able to understand road signs. Your instructor is more qualified to help you with this than us. So if your instructor cant help you then we certainly cant. Try a different instructor as they vary a lot in ability. Some are known to be quite crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I dont think we can. Its important to understand theory to be able to know what to do when driving. Being physically able to drive the car isnt the only factor. You also need to be able to understand road signs. Your instructor is more qualified to help you with this than us. So if your instructor cant help you then we certainly cant. Try a different instructor as they vary a lot in ability. Some are known to be quite crap.
    Hello yes I now they can teach me better but I been with 2 driving instructors and they have told me to do my theory first but I done it once but I fail and I am practicing I am but I still don't get it but the hazard prospections is had for me cause I am clicking the hazard but it tells me I haven't done the right one I was seeing if there is a easer way learning this or not cause I don't now were I am not I just need a bit of help and I cant have my driving instructor in the room I cant so it all down to me I cant have lessons till I have done my theory so could some one help me cause I don't now were to go now and I really need to drive then I can get a good job then thanks

ReputationRep:
    Take this mock theorytest to prepare to pass your DVLA exam.

ReputationRep:
    Keep practicing the DVLA mock tests. Over and over again and you'll get it eventually.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.