ReputationRep:
    UKCAT did not go as well as expected
    VR=630
    QR=770
    AR=650
    Band 1
    Total = 2050
    Average = 683.33

Predicted: AAA (minimum, not 100% sure yet)

Where should I apply?

Thank you

lmao such a drama queen

ReputationRep:
    You're absolutely fine.

ReputationRep:
    It's difficult to tell if you're trolling or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    It's difficult to tell if you're trolling or not
    I'm not lol. It's just that so many people this year have got over 700 UKCAT. I honestly thought I could do better and now so many of my choices are out

ReputationRep:
    There's really no need to cry with a UKCAT of 683! Good score

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hay_tuz)
    UKCAT did not go as well as expected
    VR=630
    QR=770
    AR=650
    Band 1
    Total = 2050
    Average = 683.33

GCSE's: 7A*'s, 3 A's (A's in English lit, English lang and French)

Predicted: AAA (minimum, not 100% sure yet)

Where should I apply?

Thank you
    683 is a good score. TSR is not representative. Look at last years percentiles...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    683 is a good score. TSR is not representative. Look at last years percentiles...
    I hope so, I was looking at last year applicant profiles and a lot of them had over 700 UKCAT. Also, I'm worried that the average will increase this year due to DA not being assessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs House)
    You're absolutely fine.
    Do you have any suggestions on where I should apply/avoid?

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any suggestions on where I should apply/avoid?
    I applied a few years ago so things may be different but obviously rule out unis that want more than 700 UKCAT or who use the UKCAT a lot. Rule out Oxford because your GCSEs aren't quite there but I think you'll be open to a lot.

Have a look at their websites for more info. All the info you need will be on their website

ReputationRep:
    No idea what you are talking about with those scores, but don't cry about it, because it will give you a really bad headache, and then you won't be able to focus and make your plans. Others have said you will be OK. Best of luck. X

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, I was looking at last year applicant profiles and a lot of them had over 700 UKCAT. Also, I'm worried that the average will increase this year due to DA not being assessed
    For undergrad you will be absolutely fine cookie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamus123)
    No idea what you are talking about with those scores, but don't cry about it, because it will give you a really bad headache, and then you won't be able to focus and make your plans. Others have said you will be OK. Best of luck. X
    thank you very much, that has made me feel better, you're very kind X

ReputationRep:
    You can apply to loads of places. Decide if you want to do PBL and then narrow it down. Off the top of my head start with Leicester and Nottingham but there will be many others!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.