Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I ordered an UberEats at 13:01, and about 4 mins ago (14:20) it said it was on the way!!! WHAT!!!!! I'm now watching my deliverer go round a square repeatedly... Quite entertaining, but I actually went and bought McD's... Gonna get the £30 they give if it's really late, so that's something to look forward to...!!!

UPDATE (14:40): I know you're all dying to know how this exhilarating story turned out... the food arrived. Over 1 hour 30 mins from when I ordered. The Whisky Maple BBQ Sauce on the wings was ****ing peng!

What have your best/worst experience with UberEats been?!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    I ordered an UberEats at 13:01, and about 4 mins ago (14:20) it said it was on the way!!! WHAT!!!!! I'm now watching my deliverer go round a square repeatedly... Quite entertaining, but I actually went and bought McD's... Gonna get the £30 they give if it's really late, so that's something to look forward to...!!!

UPDATE (14:40): I know you're all dying to know how this exhilarating story turned out... the food arrived. Over 1 hour 30 mins from when I ordered. The Whisky Maple BBQ Sauce on the wings was ****ing peng!

Interesting.. some friends were thinking of gettng it with some kind of promotion they had going on that is strange. Sounds tasy but awfully delayed
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Haven't heard of UberEats but I've had One Delivery before but never again unless I was desperate and really lazy, plus delivery prices are most likely more than the food.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about UberEats...

But, two days ago, I ordered an Uber. As soon as I got in there was this smell of bacon and rotten bread...
    Now have a moment to think what happened next...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I looked down and realised that there was a rotten pizza in a open box, below me!!!
    I stepped in it, he got annoyed and said he was gonna eat that.
    IT WAS ROTTEN!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No.1 I felt sorry for him so gave him extra money

Spoiler:
    Show
    No.2 My shoes had cheese at the bottom of my shoes... They cost £60 :bawling:
    + Bacon is haram so it was really weird smelling the smell throughout a 45min ride...

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^mobbsy91 SeanFM Rhythmical
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^mobbsy91 SeanFM Rhythmical
    Why did you give him extra money? If anything he should have given you a discount Did you get in an Uber by yourself? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Why did you give him extra money? If anything he should have given you a discount Did you get in an Uber by yourself? :teehee:
    Cos, he was eating rotten pizza... He must've been pretty desperate...

Naaa, I got it with my imaginary girlfriend in the back...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Interesting.. some friends were thinking of gettng it with some kind of promotion they had going on that is strange. Sounds tasy but awfully delayed
    Mmmm, if you get ode for firs t ride/eat then it's £10 fer.. good deal... (that the prom..?) usually v good, just today bery delayed.!! After 30mins, if not delivered, you get £30 credit

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    Haven't heard of UberEats but I've had One Delivery before but never again unless I was desperate and really lazy, plus delivery prices are most likely more than the food.
    no deliv price for ubereats

Boss_Rhythm ****!!!

ReputationRep:
    Boss_Rhythm ****!!!
    It was annoying...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    It was annoying...
    mmmhmmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    mmmhmmmmmm.
    How would you feel if there were bits of cheese, tomato and bacon stuck to your shoe???
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    How would you feel if there were bits of cheese, tomato and bacon stuck to your shoe???
    not as bad as f there was sick stuck to my shoooo.

ReputationRep:
    not as bad as f there was sick stuck to my shoooo.
    That is true of course...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.