Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm currently attending college i'm completing my English and maths qualification which i know i can pass. i have four GCSE's when i do get my English and maths it will be six GCSE's so i will have to entry requirements for the GCSE requirements. i study BTEC science in high school i got one distinction, a merit and also a pass. I was wondering if this would be including in the requirments for GCSE or not. I also want to know if i can get into the midwifery course by completing level 3 subsidiary in health and social care with DDM or DMM.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by annisa121)
    Hi, i'm currently attending college i'm completing my English and maths qualification which i know i can pass. i have four GCSE's when i do get my English and maths it will be six GCSE's so i will have to entry requirements for the GCSE requirements. i study BTEC science in high school i got one distinction, a merit and also a pass. I was wondering if this would be including in the requirments for GCSE or not. I also want to know if i can get into the midwifery course by completing level 3 subsidiary in health and social care with DDM or DMM.
    Hi
    Here is a link to our widwifery course http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergradu...rse/midwifery/ where you can find out the entry requirements we also have open days coming up where you can find out more information! Just head to our website out sign up for one!

Emily
    Student ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.