Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so on Tuesday (the 13th) I have an interview/OJE for McDonald's as a drive thru crew member. What should I wear? What kind of questions will they ask me? What is an OJE? What proof of my right to work should I take with me? Also any advice about the whole process in general would be much appreciated as this is my first ever job interview. Thanks in advance guys
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by _amyx)
    Okay, so on Tuesday (the 13th) I have an interview/OJE for McDonald's as a drive thru crew member. What should I wear? What kind of questions will they ask me? What is an OJE? What proof of my right to work should I take with me? Also any advice about the whole process in general would be much appreciated as this is my first ever job interview. Thanks in advance guys
    OJE stands for 'on job evaluation'. Basically, they'll see how you do in the position you've applied for, and how well you get on with the team. Things like that. Take photographic ID if you have some, a birth certificate and and official document containing your national insurance number. Wear something smart, but breathable. It'll probably get quite warm and you want to be comfortable. They'll ask you about any previous experience, why you want the job, why you want to work at McDonalds, what you could bring to the job etc. They may also give you a couple of scenarios where you have to explain what you'd do, although this doesn't happen all the time. Good luck!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.