I'm a black, gay, ex-Muslim, bio undergrad, AMA.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored so whats good fam?

ReputationRep:
    What's a muzzy?

ReputationRep:
    Why not muzzy and gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    What's a muzzy?
    Muslim.

(Original post by Pulse.)
    Why not muzzy and gay?
    It's mentally draining. You can't be both whilst maintaining intellectual honesty and sanity.

ReputationRep:
    Is your sexuality the reason why you left your faith?

ReputationRep:
    GGG or Kell?

ReputationRep:
    Beyonce or Rihanna?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexSarker)
    Is your sexuality the reason why you left your faith?
    No. I realised I was gay before that and tried to reconcile one with the other (semi-successfully). It just became difficult to believe that slavery was permissible, or that two people who have consenting sex (regardless of marital status or sexuality) should be punished so harshly. It didn't make sense to me that those things would be important to an All-Wise God. Then the qualities/personality of God became something I couldn't believe in either. Evolution became difficult to ignore too. That's the point at which I decided to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Concav)
    GGG or Kell?
    GGG 8th round. I don't think Kell can keep up with how aggressive he is. Though, Kell has a puncher's chance (he has power and is bigger).

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Beyonce or Rihanna?
    Probs Rihanna. Don't listen to Bey at all. Neither of them are on my current playlist.

ReputationRep:
    What is your faith right now?

ReputationRep:
    How do your family feel about you leaving your religion and your sexuality? And what is your ethnic background?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akamega)
    GGG 8th round. I don't think Kell can keep up with how aggressive he is. Though, Kell has a puncher's chance (he has power and is bigger).

Probs Rihanna. Don't listen to Bey at all. Neither of them are on my current playlist.
    Ok you say y ou're black? where are u from ethnically? Caribbean? West African? Just curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradesUnlocked)
    What is your faith right now?
    I'm agnostic. I'd love to believe in God (I like the idea of a God existing), but I don't think we'll ever have evidence to say either way.

(Original post by loveleest)
    How do your family feel about you leaving your religion and your sexuality? And what is your ethnic background?
    They don't know yet. I doubt it'll be good, but I've prepared myself for that. I will only come out when I'm financially independent. I love my family, and regardless of the way they react I'll hope that I'll always be a part of their lives. I'm Somali.

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Ok you say y ou're black? where are u from ethnically? Caribbean? West African? Just curious
    Somali.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akamega)
    I'm agnostic. I'd love to believe in God (I like the idea of a God existing), but I don't think we'll ever have evidence to say either way.

They don't know yet. I doubt it'll be good, but I've prepared myself for that. I will only come out when I'm financially independent. I love my family, and regardless of the way they react I'll hope that I'll always be a part of their lives. I'm Somali.

Somali.
    Im Somali too Try to stick with family

ReputationRep:
    How many inches is your TV at home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    How many inches is your TV at home?
    No idea tbh. 40 something maybe.

ReputationRep:
    are we supposed to care what you are?

ReputationRep:
    Do you take it up the ass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELVsLP)
    are we supposed to care what you are?
    You cared enough to comment so I guess so? Lemme guess, you're a bit upset that I've left Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyLadDarren)
    Do you take it up the ass?
    Yeah, it feels like a reverse poop.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.