The Student Room Group

Getting my GCSE maths exam script back

In the GCSE maths exam I sat in June I got a grade d on results day, today in school I had to sign a consent form to get my script back to school as my teacher wanted to see where I went wrong in order for my re-sit. I just wanted to know, when you get your script back do you see what the examiner has marked as right and wrong? And how many marks they've awarded for each question? Or is it just a blank paper that hasn't been touched and the only writing on it is yours from the day of the exam? Thanks.
Original post by adz234
In the GCSE maths exam I sat in June I got a grade d on results day, today in school I had to sign a consent form to get my script back to school as my teacher wanted to see where I went wrong in order for my re-sit. I just wanted to know, when you get your script back do you see what the examiner has marked as right and wrong? And how many marks they've awarded for each question? Or is it just a blank paper that hasn't been touched and the only writing on it is yours from the day of the exam? Thanks.

you will see how the answers were marked
Reply 2
This is completely irrelevant, but in full detail with explaining, how does the new remark law go about?
E.g. Genuine marking errors?
E.g. Unreasonable marking?

Quick Reply

Latest