Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I finnally heard from the accommodation office, and I was given a place in the Great Dover Street hall. Does anyone know if this place is good? I am an undergrad, but I heard that most people there are postgrads...How bad could it be?
    Also does anyone know how easy or hard it is to swap rooms at the beginning of the year..

ReputationRep:
    was your place one of your three choices?

ReputationRep:
    Postgrads are horrible! They have big heads and hairy chests!

ReputationRep:
    No, my first three choices were Carr-Saunders, Holborn, and Rosbery

ReputationRep:
    has any other undergraduate heard from LSE yet? I haven't

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything from the housing office yet. I'm starting to get worried. It's really frustrating because I'm from the US and flights are just getting mroe and more expensive, so I need to know if I need to plan on flying up earlier to find housing. Has anyone else NOT heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    An undergrad, got Rosebery single~~

ReputationRep:
    I'm an undergrad about to start my first year and I applied to Rosebery, Carr-Saunders and Passfield (if memory serves me). No information yet from the accommodation office, I'm just about at the point of checking my e-mail every couple of minutes...

ReputationRep:
    i am an undergrad and still havenot heard yet.....

ReputationRep:
    Do y'all know if people who chose Intercollegiate Halls as their preference have been sent a reply?

ReputationRep:
    Postgrad here - still haven't heard either. Also need to get a flight from the US ASAP!!! Grrr....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resonance)
    Do y'all know if people who chose Intercollegiate Halls as their preference have been sent a reply?
    i put intercollegiate...nothing yet!

ReputationRep:
    people....i phoned the accommodation office yday and they said that for people who have applied intercollegiate expect to hear in the next two weeks.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andressav)
    I finnally heard from the accommodation office, and I was given a place in the Great Dover Street hall. Does anyone know if this place is good? I am an undergrad, but I heard that most people there are postgrads...How bad could it be?
    Also does anyone know how easy or hard it is to swap rooms at the beginning of the year..
    I suppose you could ring/e-mail the accomodation office and ask how many undergrads they've put in there, to see if your stuck on your own or not.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 23, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.