Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend has gone to a festival only with other girls watch

Me and my boyfriend have been together for around 6 months. He's 24 and I'm 20.
    A month ago he casually told me that his plans for bestival had changed at he was going with 5 girls instead of his usual mixed group. I didn't really react to it but I did think it was strange, but now it's playing on my mind so much. He's good friends with a couple of the girls and the others he doesn't know. Is it unreasonable of me to feel annoyed at him for this?

ReputationRep:
    That would bother me tbh. I think if you bring it up it might start an argument.

If you trust him, accept it and hope he remains faithful

ReputationRep:
    Is he a submissive bf?

If so tell him you're unhappy with him going and that you don't want him to go*

He's already there now so I can't tell him not to go.
    Also should mention he got with one of the girls before me and him got together....

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for around 6 months. He's 24 and I'm 20.
    A month ago he casually told me that his plans for bestival had changed at he was going with 5 girls instead of his usual mixed group. I didn't really react to it but I did think it was strange, but now it's playing on my mind so much. He's good friends with a couple of the girls and the others he doesn't know. Is it unreasonable of me to feel annoyed at him for this?
    Time to decide if you trust him. the majority of my friends are girls, however I wouldn't dream of taking things anything past friendship whilst having a girlfriend. I'd also be upset if you hinted that I may be cheating. If he's loyal, trust that he won't do anything bad.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Ask him what he's playing at lol.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of TSR user's boyfriends seem to go to festivals without them...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.