ReputationRep:
    It feels like ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    It feels like ****
    Speaking from experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fksociety)
    wow. Using an asterisk to make an offensive word visible is an offence and violates the T&Cs of this website. You dont deserve to be an advisor.
    Oh sorry big man

(Original post by Josb)
    Speaking from experience?
    No lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Like pooping forwards and backwards

ReputationRep:
    Depends on if you're giving or receiving. And it depends on your gender and experience.

ReputationRep:
    ****'s tight

I'd imagine it feeling like you need to have a poop :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Like poking a smarties tube full of warm peanut butter

Nah I've never had anal so I don't know
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It feels like **** going back up your bum

but how the hell would I know anyway :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    It feels like ****
    Only if she hasn't douched out.

ReputationRep:
    Think it's like how the first time a girl masturbates with a dildo or has sex, it can hurt, but once they've done it a few times it feels good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    To be the giver is lovely, so tight :top: I've given it to a couple of girls; one was an ex GF and was first timer, who she said it felt like a poop was being in pulled in and out and here and there a bit of glass would quickly pop out and stab her in the ass :rofl: but after we'd done it a few times she said it felt really good; the other girl was an FWB and had already done it numerous times with her ex and loved it, she didn't describe what it felt like mind. Think it's like how the first time a girl masturbates with a dildo or has sex, it can hurt, but once they've done it a few times it feels good.
    :puke:

:nooo:Sounds disgustingly unpleasant.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I've just cleaned this thread up. Please keep posts in advice threads constructive and on topic and if you see any posts which break our community guidelines, report it and it'll be picked up by one of the lovely Community Team!

If you have any specific moderation queries; as always 'Ask the Community Team' is the place to go.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    god awful i imagine.

that's a one way street.*

ReputationRep:
    Sht going up your a$$

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.