Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I was wondering if you could help me, I can't seem to work out if I have any UCAS points.The qualifications I have are:5 GCSES at grade C Edexcel Btec Level 3 in Art & DesignLevel 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (QCF) I am looking at starting my Nursing degree, and would like to know if I can.Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'll just leave this here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregrebe)
    Hello, I was wondering if you could help me, I can't seem to work out if I have any UCAS points.The qualifications I have are:5 GCSES at grade C Edexcel Btec Level 3 in Art & DesignLevel 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (QCF) I am looking at starting my Nursing degree, and would like to know if I can.Thanks
    Just call up the university and ask them, they may ask you to send your qualifications by email and then they'll get back to you.
    I don't think there's any places still available for this year for Nursing, but you can still ask I suppose and find out for next year at least.

If you did some Btecs then you definitely have UCAS points that you can use, plus you have Health & Social Care, it really depends on what grades you got though, they may be able to tell you.

If they won't let you into year 1, then try for a foundation year that leads to Nursing (make sure the one you go on does lead to Nursing, you'll need to do well in this to be able to progress into year 1). Not sure if there's any places left for the foundation years this year but it's well worth asking

What sort of Nursing degree did you want to do?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.