Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Samaad's GCSE Journey Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Samaad

I'm currently 15, from a grammar school in Birmingham I made this thread so that I could see if I was making any progress and so I have a record of what I did in year 11

In year 10 I did poorly and messed about a lot I have done only my chemistry ISA and have done half my physics one .

In year 11 I hope to make some serious progress particularly in maths, english and history .

I really hope I can reach my goal of all A's and a few B's in year 11 and that it's not too late.

Thanks for reading

EOY YEAR 10 MOCKS:

Biology = B
    Chemistry = A
    Physics = D
    English Lit = 5
    English Lang = 4
    Maths = 4
    Geography = B
    History = C
    RE = A
    German = A

I'm really lazy and haven't concentrated at all since year 7 I managed to get those results after about 4 weeks of forced revision and was suprised I could do it! I lacked the motivation But I feel now I have it and I'm ready to revise and hopefully do well!

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE

Biology = AChemistry = APhysics = B/AEnglish Lit = 7English Lang = 6Maths = 6Geography = AHistory = ARE = AGerman = Aas you can see from the goals I have set myself it will be quite a challenge to get what I want to achieve but I have the determination at least !Maths and English will be my hardest subjects to get my targets and I'm extremely stressed about them.I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. Hope everyone else does well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samaad1)
    Hi I'm Samaad

I'm currently 15, from a grammar school in Birmingham I made this thread so that I could see if I was making any progress and so I have a record of what I did in year 11

In year 10 I did poorly and messed about a lot I have done only my chemistry ISA and have done half my physics one .

In year 11 I hope to make some serious progress particularly in maths, english and history .

I really hope I can reach my goal of all A's and a few B's in year 11 and that it's not too late.

Thanks for reading

EOY YEAR 10 MOCKS:

Biology = B
    Chemistry = A
    Physics = D
    English Lit = 5
    English Lang = 4
    Maths = 4
    Geography = B
    History = C
    RE = A
    German = A

I'm really lazy and haven't concentrated at all since year 7 I managed to get those results after about 4 weeks of forced revision and was suprised I could do it! I lacked the motivation But I feel now I have it and I'm ready to revise and hopefully do well!

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE

Biology = AChemistry = APhysics = B/AEnglish Lit = 7English Lang = 6Maths = 6Geography = AHistory = ARE = AGerman = Aas you can see from the goals I have set myself it will be quite a challenge to get what I want to achieve but I have the determination at least !Maths and English will be my hardest subjects to get my targets and I'm extremely stressed about them.I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. Hope everyone else does well!
    It's definitely not too late! With work, you can definitely achieve, and maybe even exceed, your targets! Good luck! :d

ReputationRep:
    Update 1: This week was a pretty lazy week Monday was Eid so spent time with family friends etc and then rest of week was spent revising for immediate tests (I know first week back) and also with my Geography controlled assesment and so no revision has been done sadly. Though I have decided that I will make time now and have started to be a bit more proactive by organising what I need to revise

ReputationRep:
    tory nonce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceOfOrange)
    tory nonce
    ????

ReputationRep:
    Update 2 Just finished my C2 notes which was really good because I have a c2.5 test on Monday as well so now I'll just start my c1 notes or start p1 not sure yet

ReputationRep:
    Update 3: This week I finished c1 and c2 notes fully so next week I'll do P1 and P2 and then I'll start biology english and history notes hopefully in time for my mocks on the 14th of November

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.