username2803872
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I'm Samaad

I'm currently 15, from a grammar school in Birmingham I made this thread so that I could see if I was making any progress and so I have a record of what I did in year 11

In year 10 I did poorly and messed about a lot I have done only my chemistry ISA and have done half my physics one .

In year 11 I hope to make some serious progress particularly in maths, english and history .

I really hope I can reach my goal of all A's and a few B's in year 11 and that it's not too late.

Thanks for reading

EOY YEAR 10 MOCKS:

Biology = B
Chemistry = A
Physics = D
English Lit = 5
English Lang = 4
Maths = 4
Geography = B
History = C
RE = A
German = A

I'm really lazy and haven't concentrated at all since year 7 I managed to get those results after about 4 weeks of forced revision and was suprised I could do it! I lacked the motivation But I feel now I have it and I'm ready to revise and hopefully do well!

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE

Biology = AChemistry = APhysics = B/AEnglish Lit = 7English Lang = 6Maths = 6Geography = AHistory = ARE = AGerman = Aas you can see from the goals I have set myself it will be quite a challenge to get what I want to achieve but I have the determination at least !Maths and English will be my hardest subjects to get my targets and I'm extremely stressed about them.I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. Hope everyone else does well!
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samaad1)
Hi I'm Samaad

I'm currently 15, from a grammar school in Birmingham I made this thread so that I could see if I was making any progress and so I have a record of what I did in year 11

In year 10 I did poorly and messed about a lot I have done only my chemistry ISA and have done half my physics one .

In year 11 I hope to make some serious progress particularly in maths, english and history .

I really hope I can reach my goal of all A's and a few B's in year 11 and that it's not too late.

Thanks for reading

EOY YEAR 10 MOCKS:

Biology = B
Chemistry = A
Physics = D
English Lit = 5
English Lang = 4
Maths = 4
Geography = B
History = C
RE = A
German = A

I'm really lazy and haven't concentrated at all since year 7 I managed to get those results after about 4 weeks of forced revision and was suprised I could do it! I lacked the motivation But I feel now I have it and I'm ready to revise and hopefully do well!

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE

Biology = AChemistry = APhysics = B/AEnglish Lit = 7English Lang = 6Maths = 6Geography = AHistory = ARE = AGerman = Aas you can see from the goals I have set myself it will be quite a challenge to get what I want to achieve but I have the determination at least !Maths and English will be my hardest subjects to get my targets and I'm extremely stressed about them.I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. Hope everyone else does well!
It's definitely not too late! With work, you can definitely achieve, and maybe even exceed, your targets! Good luck! :d
username2803872
Rep:
?
Update 1: This week was a pretty lazy week Monday was Eid so spent time with family friends etc and then rest of week was spent revising for immediate tests (I know first week back) and also with my Geography controlled assesment and so no revision has been done sadly. Though I have decided that I will make time now and have started to be a bit more proactive by organising what I need to revise
PrinceOfOrange
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tory nonce
username2803872
Rep:
?
(Original post by PrinceOfOrange)
tory nonce
????
username2803872
Rep:
?
Update 2 Just finished my C2 notes which was really good because I have a c2.5 test on Monday as well so now I'll just start my c1 notes or start p1 not sure yet
username2803872
Rep:
?
Update 3: This week I finished c1 and c2 notes fully so next week I'll do P1 and P2 and then I'll start biology english and history notes hopefully in time for my mocks on the 14th of November
username2803872
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I gave up on this way too quick but if anyone who cared about this wants to know what I got here it is:

EOY YEAR 10 MOCKS: Final GCSE Grade
Biology = B=A
Chemistry = A=B
Physics = D=A
English Lit = 5=6
English Lang =4=7
Maths = 4=6
Geography = B=A
History = C=B
RE = A=A
German = B=C

Overall then I got one 7 two 6s 4As 2Bs and a C I now do English Literature, Geography and RE for a level
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (56)
37.84%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (15)
10.14%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (6)
4.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (33)
22.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
16.22%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (14)
9.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed