The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne or Middlesex for Graphic Design 2016?

Hi there,

Currently, I hold unconditional offers for Graphic Design course in both universities (Ravensbourne and Middlesex). I have researched about the course and visited both universities but I'm unsure about which to choose as they both seem like a good university for a graphic design course.

If you have any information or experience about the course in Ravensbourne and/or Middlesex university, please help.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by o_oxorii
Hi there,

Currently, I hold unconditional offers for Graphic Design course in both universities (Ravensbourne and Middlesex). I have researched about the course and visited both universities but I'm unsure about which to choose as they both seem like a good university for a graphic design course.

If you have any information or experience about the course in Ravensbourne and/or Middlesex university, please help.

Hi there!

Did you know about Ravensbourne Plus?

We offer a broad and growing number of industry connections which holds opportunities for you to work and intern with professional companies while studying. We also host master classes and lectures after uni from experienced professionals for you to further your studies if you so wish! :smile:

You can check out some of the lectures here!

Find out more about Ravensbourne Plus here!

I wish you luck with university!
Ahlia :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest