Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi today I got predicted grades of BCC after getting BCDE at as level. didn't work hard enough however determined to give it my all this year and get BBB or ABB. I want to apply for audiology , but doubt I'll be considered has anyone got an offer from dmu with low predicted grades ,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anaighj)
    Hi today I got predicted grades of BCC after getting BCDE at as level. didn't work hard enough however determined to give it my all this year and get BBB or ABB. I want to apply for audiology , but doubt I'll be considered has anyone got an offer from dmu with low predicted grades ,
    A lot of my friends got into DMU for their courses even when they were way below the minimum grade requirements. I think you will get an offer and if not you could just apply through adjustment/clearing.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

Our 2017 entry criteria for Audiology on the new tariff system is 120 UCAS points, with a Science A Level at a grade B. The criteria is what we look for applicants and the course is quite competitive but don't worry if you do get in a situation where it's likely you won't meet a BBB, then get in touch and we'll try to help you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message on here, email us on [email protected] or tweet us: @dmuenquiry.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.