Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This is stupid. I cannot believe I'm making this post, but everyone I know seems so driven by having sex and sexual feelings with another girl, like that's their entire goal in life. I've seen so many people eyeing up other girls as though they cannot help themselves from doing it. Making it sound like pulling on a night out absolutely hammered off your head is the best thing going. And to me, it seems weird. Like, I want a girlfriend, I find girls sexually attractive for sure, but I really don't feel this drive that other people seem to.
    Is there anyone else on here like this? I'd be interested to know.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This is stupid. I cannot believe I'm making this post, but everyone I know seems so driven by having sex and sexual feelings with another girl, like that's their entire goal in life. I've seen so many people eyeing up other girls as though they cannot help themselves from doing it. Making it sound like pulling on a night out absolutely hammered off your head is the best thing going. And to me, it seems weird. Like, I want a girlfriend, I find girls sexually attractive for sure, but I really don't feel this drive that other people seem to.
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    Me. my friends at first didn't believe when I told them that I have little interest in women ( I have been attracted to a woman once) and don't care about sex at all (btw I don't masturbate, most people will find that hard to believe as most men are known for masturbating)

ReputationRep:

yes my motivation is devoted primarily to the yellow metal
    I'd put women down as number 7 after watches, cars, money, daytime drinking, property design then cigars and leather goods

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I'm 22, just finished uni and have had zero sex drive whatsoever for the last 2 years or so. Literally can't be bothered.

Call me lazy, but I just couldn't give a flying toss.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all driven by it. Have it regularly with my partner but it's not something either of us see as a driving factor of mine and his relationship together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    yes my motivation is devoted primarily to the yellow metal
    I'd put women down as number 7 after watches, cars, money, daytime drinking, property design then cigars and leather goods
    What kind of cigars do you enjoy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sisuphos)
    What kind of cigars do you enjoy?
    bolivar petit coronas are the bulk and i'll smoke cohibas

ReputationRep:
    I completely get your attitude. And share it....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.