Turn on thread page Beta

Interview at The Body Shop watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at The Body Shop tomorrow, and wondered if anyone has any experience/advice on what to expect? I'd be really grateful for your help, cheers

ReputationRep:
    Aaah you're so lucky! I reallyreally wanna work there. I'd be in heaven all day haha.

I'm guessing they'll probably ask you about their products at some point.. perhaps which are your favourites? They'd probably want to employ someone who is familiar with a range of their products rather than somebody who say.. just grabs the nearest thing off the shelf at the local supermarket, y'know? I'd say maybe have a look around the shop when you have a chance or check out the website, it's got descriptions of a lot of the products.

Apart from that, I reckon they'd probably just ask you your typical, run of the mill interview questions which I'm sure you're familiar with if you've had a job before? If not, I'd be happy to help. :]

Good luck, I hope you get it!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers

I love the Body Shop, too. I'm so annoyed my papaya body butter just ran out, I wanted to be like "Yes, I used one of the products today" lol!

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm body butter!
    I've got Vanilla Spice atm from the xmas range.
    UH-MAZ-ING.

ReputationRep:
    I've got Vanilla Spice atm from the xmas range.
    UH-MAZ-ING.
    lol, I bet
    Actually my interview was more of a meet-and-greet. The real test is on Sunday when I have to do a two-hour shop floor trial! I'm so worried I won't sell anything, or say the wrong things!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.