Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I've got a room at Kings Road (along the Brighton seafront, right next to Churchill Square Shopping Centre) and would like to swap for any on campus accommodation. It's an off-campus flat with 6 rooms and 2 washrooms.

    Would prefer a room with an en suite, but right now I'm just desperate to stay on campus.We can only swap when term starts so I'd like to get something started now.

    Do leave a reply or send me a message. Thank you!
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.