Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is a makeup setting spray?

ReputationRep:
    Spray that sets your makeup.

ReputationRep:
    You spray it after you've done your makeup it's slightly sticky and helps to keep your makeup on longer.
    Also, it can help it going crumbly and flaking off xx

Maybelline does a really good one

you can also get a hydration spray which goes on before your makeup and is less sticky: jane iredale does a good one of them xx

ReputationRep:
    I HATE the maybelline one, it makes my face so dry and ashy it's gross. I think fixing sprays work better or the UD all nighter one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sets your make up in place and makes it last longer! I use the Urban Decay setting spray - recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em211997)
    I HATE the maybelline one, it makes my face so dry and ashy it's gross. I think fixing sprays work better or the UD all nighter one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The may slime one is okay if you're on a budget … I take it on holiday and stuff so it doesn't matter if I leave it there or lose it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    The may slime one is okay if you're on a budget … I take it on holiday and stuff so it doesn't matter if I leave it there or lose it
    Very true the makeup revolution one is really good. Better than the ud one I've been loving it recently

ReputationRep:
    It's what you spray on your face after you're done with all your makeup. It helps your makeup stay longer, too! I personally love LOréal Infallible Fixing Mist as it gets the job done and costs less than other expensive brands.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.