Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who is Shockz? Cos this guy recon he knows who I am and he knows where I live. So Im wondering, does anyone have any details on him? Besides his profile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    who is Shockz? Cos this guy recon he knows who I am and he knows where I live. So Im wondering, does anyone have any details on him? Besides his profile.
    Freaky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanW)
    Freaky.

Are you Shockzz by any chance in disguise?

ReputationRep:
    Shockzz is an old member here, thats all I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Shockzz is an old member here, thats all I know.
    yeah, and I haven't seen him in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    yeah, and I haven't seen him in a while.
    You've never seen him before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    You've never seen him before.
    How do you know?

I meant I haven't seen him logged in in a while.

ReputationRep:
    he is a medic, i have helped him w/ his chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    How do you know?
    Because you live in America?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)

Yes, I know him well, a good friend of mine. He's a little odd, has had a few charges for stalking and the like. Also, his mind is a little disturbed, demonstrates a worrying degree of violent thought. However, aside from that, he's a jolly good fellow. You needn't worry that he knows where you live, just be a little cautious and watch your back, that's all .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mutsuhito)
    Yes, I know him well, a good friend of mine. He's a little odd, has had a few charges for stalking and the like. Also, his mind is a little disturbed, demonstrates a worrying degree of violent thought. However, aside from that, he's a jolly good fellow. You needn't worry that he knows where you live, just be a little cautious and watch your back, that's all .
    You don't have a clue who he is.

ReputationRep:
    No s*** Sherlock :rolleyes: I think it was a joke bono dear

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.