Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Changing course after failing year 1? Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Yesterday i got the news that i have been asked to withdraw from my computer science course as i failed the retakes however i have been preparing for second year as i thought i had passed seeing as it was coursework.

    Furthermore i have a house ive been paying for in uxbridge so i dont want to leave or transfer to a different uni so i was wondering if Brunel would let me change my course to either Digital Design or Game Design as i done similar in sixth form.

    My question is has anybody had the experience of this before because i dont want to take a gap year and i really dont want to leave the uni so is there a chance i can transfer my course for the upcoming year?

    -- also if Brunel was to reject me from doing a different course, what would my options be seeing as i have not done a ucas as i have had no time to do one. also i dont want to take a gap year. would i be able to straight transfer to a different uni?

Should gherkins be in burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.