best tanning moisturiser? Watch

Beckysparkle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Using Johnsons at the moment but I wondered what the dove one is like for colour and smell etc. I like the colour of johnsons as I'm quite pale so it isn't too extreme but I find that it takes too long to absorb sometimes and my legs don't really feel that soft afterwards..any ideas?
*Joanna*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dove smells quite nice, not too much of a fake tan whiff. The colour is quite nice too, from what I can remember.
Fruitcakex
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ive just used johnsons now, and i think its great :] ive been told by people who have used dove that the johnsons one is better anyway :] x
tiny_dancer
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My sister really likes the garnier summer body one and it does smell really nice! I use the Johnsons one and love the colour of it but can't bear the smell afterwards.
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I use the Dove one and it's brill. Though I use the medium to dark one, as even though I'm quite pale, the fair to medium one takes a lot more to build up. Loads of people tell me I'm a lovely colour
I've used the L'Oreal one (I'm pretty sure it was L'Oreal, it was last year though) too, and that was good but a bit sticky.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise