Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Criminology with Foundation year, and I'm not sure which welcome schedule I should be looking at?

I've called them up and I said the only welcome pack that mentions "Foundation year" is the "law" welcome pack, and they said "yeah, try that one I suppose" >.<

So I literally have no idea when to turn up and its coming very soon. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Romanovposts)
    I'm doing Criminology with Foundation year, and I'm not sure which welcome schedule I should be looking at?

I've called them up and I said the only welcome pack that mentions "Foundation year" is the "law" welcome pack, and they said "yeah, try that one I suppose" >.<

So I literally have no idea when to turn up and its coming very soon. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hello,

The induction date for BA Law with Foundation year starts on the 22nd September 2016 from 10:00am in the College Building room C114. There is also a second day that includes the specific programme induction on the 23rd September 2016.

Hope that helps

Good luck and best wishes.

Ludovica (Middlesex University Graduate and Rep)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Middlesex University)
    Hello,

The induction date for BA Law with Foundation year starts on the 22nd September 2016 from 10:00am in the College Building room C114. There is also a second day that includes the specific programme induction on the 23rd September 2016.

Hope that helps

Good luck and best wishes.

But I'm not doing Law with foundation year, I'm doing Criminology with foundation year. So which welcome pack do I look at?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    But I'm not doing Law with foundation year, I'm doing Criminology with foundation year. So which welcome pack do I look at?

Hello,

Criminology falls in the school of Law so the dates should be the ones that I mentioned before. However, it is probably best if you follow these steps to login into ‘MyLearning’ where your specific Welcome Schedule will be - http://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-middles...lcome-schedule

Best wishes and good luck,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Middlesex University)
    Hello,

Criminology falls in the school of Law so the dates should be the ones that I mentioned before. However, it is probably best if you follow these steps to login into ‘MyLearning’ where your specific Welcome Schedule will be - http://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-middles...lcome-schedule

Best wishes and good luck,

Yes, I have no problem logging in or accessing the welcome packs, I can see them all. But what is my welcome pack title? Is it; "ST_FoundationYear_FYLAW_2016.pd f" or "BA Criminology.pdf" for Criminology with Foundation year (L3FY)?

Each of these welcome packs have different dates, so I do desperately need to know which one to attend.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Yes, I have no problem logging in or accessing the welcome packs, I can see them all. But what is my welcome pack title? Is it; "ST_FoundationYear_FYLAW_2016.pd f" or "BA Criminology.pdf" for Criminology with Foundation year (L3FY)?

Each of these welcome packs have different dates, so I do desperately need to know which one to attend.
    Hello,

The best thing to do is to talk to Unihelp: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-support-services/unihelp
    There is also a live chat. I am sure they will be able to help you.

Best,
    Ludovica

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.