You know, hairy arms, legs, bums, chest :P
sarCAZm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Good in moderation? ahaha.
Too much chest hair is unnatractive.
and Im a biiig fan of men with shaved legs (Y)
ßlαcksωαn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like a bit of hair on a guy, makes him more sexeh..not too much though...
$am0th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what do ladies think of teh facial hair... dunno if i should rid or not
devils_nose
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its natural, I don't really care that much about hair on the places the OP has mentioned. I have never encountered a seriously hairy back and I don't like the sound of it but I doubt I would care if it was someone I really liked.
sarCAZm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
facial ahir is cool
KarlZ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I used to hate guys with lots of hair and always used to say that I want a man without so much as a hair on his chest..... Changed my mind. My boyfriend had got chest hair and I quite like it however I dont like a guy with too much hair on his chest. Not a fan of a hairy back AT ALL!!! Hairy legs are just normal and as er, for down below, not a big deal, unless you like a very THOROUGH tongue servicing down there from a grl whereby I would say a sligth trim/wax would be beneficial for the grl
randomgirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My boyfriend is a hairy fella, it doesn't bother me.

It's manly :p: and its nice to snuggle upto a manly chest.
KarlZ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As for facial hair - I am a sucker for stubble, quite sexy but not a fan of anything longer though
bunthulhu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Too little is strange.
A moderate amount is nice and natural and manly
Too much and I'll worry you're going to grab me and swing away on a jungle vine.
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Definitely good in moderation. I've been out with a guy who was really unhairy, and my recent ex is the hairiest guy ever (although not really on his back/bum, but he has extreme arm/leg/chest hair), and I found both of them attractive. But I think most attractive is in between - hairy legs and a bit of chest hair, but less hair on the stomach/back/bum and not excessively hairy arms or else it looks like you're being attacked by a monkey. As for facial hair - I don't like it, and it's much more comfortable to be kissing a guy who doesn't really need to shave very much than someone who already is like sandpaper 5 minutes after shaving. Having said that, stubble looks very sexy on the right bloke (it's just painful).
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
so teh facial hair stays ;D
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my boyfriend is really hairy everywhere. i never used to find it attractive, but i quite like it now.

mind, if he was thin, then i'd get him to save it all off. thin blokes and body hair is just weird.
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it's all about placement. chest, arms, legs = sexy
back, bum, ears lol = gross

and i love stubble, i like the way it feels against my skin, is that weird?!
JaneThePain
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by loz_fairy)
and i love stubble, i like the way it feels against my skin, is that weird?!
haha no! I love my boyf's stubble

To the OP- as people have said already, it's all good in moderation. When I was younger I never, ever wanted to be confronted by a hairy chest, but now I quite like it :p:
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My boyfriend has a hairy chest and belly and his facial hair grows ridiculously fast. I love the hair on his body, but his stubble feels awful against my face, it scratches and quite a few times after sex I have ended up with a big angry red patch on my lips from when we have been kissing too aggressively. But yea, I like the look of it.
ph9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i don't care. it wouldn't be a break or make thing

i love facial hair though, have to say
louisedotcom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Body hair on men is fine in moderation, but when it becomes like an all over carpet, I really dont find it attractive.

Really hairy backs or chests, are something that I personally really dislike.
I can only imagine that when you hugged a man who was really hairy it would feel like you were stroking a dog or something.

Some hair is fine, but I dont like too much.
x_muso_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I really like hairy guys, looking at celebrities and the guys I go for, there's always been something... hairy about them lol - I hate it when I guy has absolutely no hair on his chest or legs... just a bit too weird for my liking
I also really like stubble on a guy, mmmmm
thatwhichiam
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I too like stubble.
A bit of chest hair, or none, is fine, but not having hair on the legs is a bit weird if you ask me. Arm hair (although not too much) is sexy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1282)
79.73%
Leave (326)
20.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise