The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Laces
Eww. I certainly wouldn't like the smooth, baby-oiled look.

What if you were a paedophile?
Fluent in Lies
What if you were a paedophile?

Well...in that case I'd probably be panting with glee! :tongue:

Good job I'm not, mind.
Laces
Good job I'm not, mind.

Woah, good job you clarified that, I was almost on the third nine.
as long as u dont look like bigfoot body hair is fine. im not keen on back hair but if i was with a bloke i probably would get used to it
Fluent in Lies
Woah, good job you clarified that, I was almost on the third nine.

:mb:

Nah, hairy(ish) man. Anyday.
My boyfriend usually has a beard which I don't mind, but I'm not too keen on it. I prefer stubble. Chest hair is good, although not too much.
Reply 46
I'm not bothered-if i loved him it would be for who he is !
Reply 47
I wouldnt mind some hair on a guy. I think the only thing that would put me off is a really really hairy chest like lots of thick curls =| *shudders*
Reply 48
I like hair on legs. I don't like hair on backs. Not too much hair though, I just like the "average" amount I suppose, nothing excessive. I don't particularly like hairy chests, but a bit of hair on the stomach, under the belly button is okay.
Reply 49
i hate hairy men! stubble looks gud thou! chest hair and back hiar is a DEFO NO NO plz:eek:
Reply 50
Hair on legs and armpits is fine. Even some stubble is fine.

I cant STAND hairy chests, backs or bums. ERGH. *shudder*
SplidgeSplodge
Hair on legs and armpits is fine. Even some stubble is fine.

I cant STAND hairy chests, backs or bums. ERGH. *shudder*

Not even a little bit of chest hair? a tamed amount?

God, bare chests scare the hell out of me.
I can't stand hairy guys.

Legs, chest, back, armpits, pubes - all should be gone.

I do like a bit of facial stubble though..
Hmm... the thread started off very comforting, but the further you go through the thread the more it starts to get anti-hairist. Whats your view on 'groomed' hair? For example, my beard - I can let it grow but instead I trim it and shape it. Is this welcomed or seen as too vain?
angus_mcfisher
Hmm... the thread started off very comforting, but the further you go through the thread the more it starts to get anti-hairist. Whats your view on 'groomed' hair? For example, my beard - I can let it grow but instead I trim it and shape it. Is this welcomed or seen as too vain?

You're living in the age of the, (forgive me) metro-sexual. Trimming and shaping a beard isn't going to be looked down upon as vain unless you're applying to Hells Angels.
DoMakeSayThink
You're living in the age of the, (forgive me) metro-sexual. Trimming and shaping a beard isn't going to be looked down upon as vain unless you're applying to Hells Angels.

Lol, well that rules that one out then! :P
Reply 56
lol

Well what about hairy upper back/shoulders?
for some reason i dont like facial hair. it reminds me of my dad too much. and its really annoying when im trying to kiss his neck and i get scratched by it. lol. i really like the trail of happiness. :smile: the line of hair leading from his belly button down there. lol.
Reply 58
kiss-the-rain
I can't stand hairy guys.

Legs, chest, back, armpits, pubes - all should be gone.

I do like a bit of facial stubble though..

Eeewwwww! Sorry, but that's just wrong. Nobody wants to go out with a gorilla, but equally no body hair at all is just...weird.

Guys, really - don't stress yourself out over it! Most girls aren't going to run screaming at the sight of a bit of hair. If you're really worried, get rid of it, but at the same time remember completely hairless isn't good either. It's not like we're all utterly perfect in every way either.
Reply 59
well, how exactly do you get 'rid of it'? you know, it's just gonna become a recurring process that will consume time for the rest of one's life

Latest

Trending

Trending