The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Finance Bsc example timetable?

Hi, i'm thinking of applying to do Bsc Finance next year and i was just wondering what the timetable for this course is like at Aston? Thanks.
Original post by Kikisandhu103
Hi, i'm thinking of applying to do Bsc Finance next year and i was just wondering what the timetable for this course is like at Aston? Thanks.

Hi.
I just finished 1st year at aston doing Finance Bsc.
The timetable was pretty laid back tbh and all the lectures are recorded so after a few weeks I found it to be a waste of time actually going to the lectures when I would just go home and watch them again on x2 speed lol.
We had 12 modules but it seems like they've changed it now because you guys will only have 8 so I think the timetable will be a lot different now. It looks like they've removed the IT and international perspectives modules and also merged the two accounting modules into one.
Don't worry about it being too hectic and difficult because its the exact opposite. I hardly went to any lectures at all during second term and still got a 1st overall. Same with all of my friends.
As long as you keep on top of the lectures by making notes and attend the seminars you will do fine, it is only first year after all.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest