Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Designer, High Street or Just Cheap? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Mostly designer, but if you want something like a plain ls black tshirt then you just take a trip to next or whatever, and if you want some underwear/socks you go to asdaaaaa!
    well....unless it's bras. You really need to find a good one, so i go to marks and spencers or somewhere like that to get measured. I think i would probably spend more money on them to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    No no no, you want Hennes for t-shirts, £1.50 from the Kids Dept

Not with my chest

ReputationRep:
    Primark is the best for underwear and socks, and the market is where I buy my string vests!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    and if you want some underwear/socks you go to asdaaaaa!
    that's just cheap
    go to tesco instead :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    that's just cheap
    George @ Asda is good quality and well priced actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    George @ Asda is good quality and well priced actually
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Not with my chest
    Teehehe I suppose that could be a problem! Are you quite well endowed then as I'm a D (which I thought was fairly large ) and I wear the largest size...which I think is 164 cm or something, and for cheapy summer t-shirts it's all fine by me

ReputationRep:

Well i can't get underwear from most high st stores, i usually have to go to department stores which sucks, but Tesco actually do some good quality bras in "larger" sizes.

ReputationRep:
    that's just cheap
    Agent Provocatuer pour moi!
    *she wishes*

(Original post by Sarky)

Well i can't get underwear from most high st stores, i usually have to go to department stores which sucks, but Tesco actually do some good quality bras in "larger" sizes.
    I swear by Figleave for nice underwear in 'larger sizes'
    I used to think M&S was pretty good, but it seems once you enter the realm of a D cup or above some shops just don't want to know grrrrrrrrr :mad:
    And I'm very sorry that I have completely gone off on a tangent but I'm sure that there's people here who will agree with me on that!

ReputationRep:
    Teehehe I suppose that could be a problem! Are you quite well endowed then as I'm a D (which I thought was fairly large ) and I wear the largest size...which I think is 164 cm or something, and for cheapy summer t-shirts it's all fine by me
    a little bigger

ReputationRep:
    *she wishes*
    I dream if being able to afford Agent P stuff. when I qualify maybe!

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably between high street brands and cheaper stuff like Primark. With T-shirts and stuff, probably just a plain coloured one from anywhere but maybe with jeans, a cheapo £20 from a high street shop. I can't be bothered with designer brands, unless it includes Adidas because I always buy Adidas trainers.

ReputationRep:
    I can get away with some 164cm things from H&M!

ReputationRep:
    *she wishes*
    has anyone been to anne summers? they do a fantastic set of bras....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

wow - how large are they?

ReputationRep:
    R there ne boyz replyin 2 this thread, coz Im hearin chat bout bras and stuff, but no banter from the lads. U r allowed 2 reply 2. Fashion iz 4 every1 (especially me!).

ReputationRep:
    i shop in normal shops, but i do like to look to te cheaper side. i once got a skirt from internacionale which was only £12, and looked exactly like a skirt i'd seen in jane norman, which was about £40. and it got complimented on....this girl in my year looked at me in shock when i told her where it was from and said "oh i thought it would have been much more expensive." george at asda is a godsend for all things

when i'm feeling a bit flush i'll have a nose around in river island or topshop usually i stick to H&M, New look, dorothy perkins, next, zara (some faboulous bargains in there sometimes! (on discount!) etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    when i'm feeling a bit flush i'll have a nose around in river island or topshop usually i stick to H&M, New look, dorothy perkins, next, zara (some faboulous bargains in there sometimes! (on discount!) etc etc
    oooooo the zara and H&M in Berlin is great! and they had a 50% sale

ReputationRep:
    wow - how large are they?
    34F lol Or a 36E but i prefer the fit on the 34F

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i shop in normal shops, but i do like to look to te cheaper side. i once got a skirt from internacionale which was only £12, and looked exactly like a skirt i'd seen in jane norman, which was about £40. and it got complimented on....this girl in my year looked at me in shock when i told her where it was from and said "oh i thought it would have been much more expensive." george at asda is a godsend for all things

you look great in anything though

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.