Turn on thread page Beta

Designer, High Street or Just Cheap? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sarky - Alders have a fab new range of bigger bra's, and they're fairly delecate. Modelled on bigger boobs rather than making big versions of designs made for wasp stings, so they also support you nicely.

Also, try bravistamo in covent garden - they have some nice stuff. including decent blouses with 2 measurements - the traditional 10, 12, 14 etc but each size comes in 3 chest sizes, so you can actually by a blouse that fits all over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    oooooo the zara and H&M in Berlin is great! and they had a 50% sale
    i know!!!! i was there when they had the sale got some gorgeous white pants with a floral belt thing for about 13 pounds, as opposed to 20

ReputationRep:
    One of the things that bug me with high street shops for males that have a female branch (e.g. Zara Man, Topman) is that the stuff is really camp and looks like the inspiration from them has come from girls fashion (e.g. biker jackets, bootcut trousers etc) which is also another reason y I like designer stuff, but I wouldnt refuse a bargian from one of those high street stores

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I can get away with some 164cm things from H&M!
    i could get away with so mnay kiddies clothes...if i didn't have these stupid hips :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I love zara, i also like house of fraiser and harvey nichols in leeds, but i also go to topman for cheap stuff and gap sometimes for jeans, oh and i quite like USC, some FCUK stuff is a bit too tacky ( i'm not sure thats what i mean, but i dont want my top to have a big brand name on!) Oh and LOVE Schuh but i dislike Next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I love zara, i also like house of fraiser and harvey nichols in leeds, but i also go to topman for cheap stuff and gap sometimes for jeans, oh and i quite like USC, some FCUK stuff is a bit too tacky ( i'm not sure thats what i mean, but i dont want my top to have a big brand name on!) Oh and LOVE Schuh but i dislike Next

I LOVE SCHUH!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wear abit of everything really, but mainly highstreet.
    Favourite is Morgan and Fcuk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Sarky - Alders have a fab new range of bigger bra's, and they're fairly delecate. Modelled on bigger boobs rather than making big versions of designs made for wasp stings, so they also support you nicely.

Also, try bravistamo in covent garden - they have some nice stuff. including decent blouses with 2 measurements - the traditional 10, 12, 14 etc but each size comes in 3 chest sizes, so you can actually by a blouse that fits all over!
    Oooo i think i'll be dragging Andrew round some shops then! I hate the bras that look like they're trying to barricade me!

Bravistamo sounds very clever! I shall inform my sugar daddy immediately.

Oh and Priya, i can never fit into childrens t-shirts, it would just look ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    some FCUK stuff is a bit too tacky ( i'm not sure thats what i mean, but i dont want my top to have a big brand name on!)
    I know what you mean, I just think.......Why should I pay to do your advertising for you???

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE SCHUH!!!!!
    I'm now a fan of shopping online at schuh thats really cool :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE SCHUH!!!!!
    Where is that! I want 2 go but cant find a branch. Wheres ur nearest 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I wear abit of everything really, but mainly highstreet.
    Favourite is Morgan and Fcuk.

My boyfriend calls Morgan the "popping shop". Because most of their clothes enhance certain parts of the body more than others!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    I know what you mean, I just think.......Why should I pay to do your advertising for you???
    I think the mens is a lot worse than the womens, from what i've seen there is nowhere near as many stupid things on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    I go to the one on Kensington High Street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

My boyfriend calls Morgan the "popping shop". Because most of their clothes enhance certain parts of the body more than others!

lol, I can see why he says that.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/ look there for your nearest, my nearest is leeds

ReputationRep:

Usually go to the one in Birmingham when passing through. There's a newish one in Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    I think the mens is a lot worse than the womens, from what i've seen there is nowhere near as many stupid things on them
    Urban Outfitters for mens t-shirts m'dear, always a good selection when I'm stuck for a present.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/ look there for your nearest, my nearest is leeds
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Oooo i think i'll be dragging Andrew round some shops then! I hate the bras that look like they're trying to barricade me!

Bravistamo sounds very clever! I shall inform my sugar daddy immediately.

Oh and Priya, i can never fit into childrens t-shirts, it would just look ridiculous!

sorry - typing ala dyslexic monkey stylee again! It's bravissimo.

Allders range is very very nice, and not too expensive - whish surprised me! no more M&S minimisers for me

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.