Turn on thread page Beta

Designer, High Street or Just Cheap? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think there is one on Oxford St (A Schuh) although the novelty of Oxford St wears off after working there!

ReputationRep:
    What's the big deal with designer labels? As long as I can afford it and it looks nice I don't care who made it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a student therefore I cannot afford anything too expensive...(hence I gladly welcome any gifts). I usually shop at River Island, Oasis (I work there ), Monsoon (because they have beauitful skirts), Mango (my sister work there) & Topshop. I also love H&M when I'm near broke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I'm a student therefore I cannot afford anything too expensive...(hence I gladly welcome any gifts). I usually shop at River Island, Oasis (I work there ), Monsoon (because they have beauitful skirts), Mango (my sister work there) & Topshop. I also love H&M when I'm near broke
    Monsoon have lovely clothes. Can't afford them though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    R there ne boyz replyin 2 this thread, coz Im hearin chat bout bras and stuff, but no banter from the lads. U r allowed 2 reply 2. Fashion iz 4 every1 (especially me!).
    I replied....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    I replied....
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    I replied....
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Me too
    Okies, seeing as us girls have been talking about where to find the best bras, do you lot take the same care and attention when buying underwear, or just whatever's cheap and fits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    R u a lover for designer clothes who (like me) insists wearing the likes of French Connection, Diesel, DKNY etc? Or r u a high street person who's a sucker for Burton or Topshop, or r u just plain cheap who doesn't refuse a bargain from Primark every now and then? Please partake in the poll and then write ur fave shop/designer and xplain y. PLEAZE! And if u can, rate this thread plz.
    I wear a bit of everything. Designer, cheap and highstreet clothing are all fine to wear.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I'm cheap and I like to wear clothes into the ground

Favourite shop: Next sale's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    Okies, seeing as us girls have been talking about where to find the best bras, do you lot take the same care and attention when buying underwear, or just whatever's cheap and fits?
    I'm very picky where i buy my boxers, they have to be tight and black, usually from next, it takes me ages to choose, but there isnt really much choice with men

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I get my mum to buy them. I'm too embarassed to buy them myself. Most of mine are from Primark. As long as they are comfortable, I don't really mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I wear a bit of everything. Designer, cheap and highstreet clothing are all fine to wear.
    Thats the best way, you can make and asda (yes really) items look ok by putting them with something more expensive

I only wear clothes because people have a problem with somebody who walks around naked, so i just get cheap ones.

ReputationRep:
    I have to wear good underwear otherwise my assets will be ruined! And so will my back!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I get my mum to buy them. I'm too embarassed to buy them myself. Most of mine are from Primark. As long as they are comfortable, I don't really mind.
    Shame on you!, i get embaressed if i take my mum with me but on my own i'm ok, i dont tend to get embaressed on my own, my friend gets me to go and pay for her stuff in ann summers cos shes too embaressed!

ReputationRep:
    Shame on you!, i get embaressed if i take my mum with me but on my own i'm ok, i dont tend to get embaressed on my own, my friend gets me to go and pay for her stuff in ann summers cos shes too embaressed!
    Lol I've only been in Ann Summers once...that reminds me, I can go in the '18's and over' section now oh joy. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm very picky where i buy my boxers, they have to be tight and black, usually from next, it takes me ages to choose, but there isnt really much choice with men
    If I was a man, I would only buy my boxers from here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Lol I've only been in Ann Summers once...that reminds me, I can go in the '18's and over' section now oh joy. :rolleyes:
    I over came my ulitimate fear and went in on my own once to buy a presant for someone
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I over came my ulitimate fear and went in on my own once to buy a presant for someone
    You could always use the website...although personally I think ann summers sells some very dodgy quality "products" - I've found much better quality and prices elsewhere, ann summers simply makes money out of it's friendly high st store image...

ReputationRep:
    Ann Summers is great fun to go in and look round..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.