If I was a man, I would only buy my boxers from here
They're well nice!
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
Shame on you!, i get embaressed if i take my mum with me but on my own i'm ok, i dont tend to get embaressed on my own, my friend gets me to go and pay for her stuff in ann summers cos shes too embaressed!
I'm not really used to buying clothes by myself. In fact, I'm waiting for my cousin to come up to London to stay at mine, so that we can go to Oxford Street one day and buy some clothes!
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I over came my ulitimate fear and went in on my own once to buy a presant for someone
Same here, it was only a drinking stripper game, but I doubt she's even opened it yet
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
Same here, it was only a drinking stripper game, but I doubt she's even opened it yet
I bought 2 vibrators, now thats scary, and i was only just 17! they were requested and for two seperate people, and i heard good reports!
lil-pink-stars
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They're well nice!
Well....I have good taste in boxers, even though I'm not a man
I'm not sure where else you can buy them apart from Urban Outfitters though, I once got a boyfriend the yellow and red star ones from there and he thought they were ace
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I bought 2 vibrators, now thats scary, and i was only just 17! they were requested and for two seperate people, and i heard good reports!
As in they told you they were good? Or you "heard" good reports??
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
As in they told you they were good? Or you "heard" good reports??
I was told
lil-pink-stars
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was told
Indeed, refrain from any lewd innuendo, it's not late night yet miss Sarky
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Everything designer
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
I just like to point out that FCUK, Diesel and DKNY etc... can in no way claim to be designer clothes!!!
Sa-ra-ra-ra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
You could always use the website...although personally I think ann summers sells some very dodgy quality "products" - I've found much better quality and prices elsewhere, ann summers simply makes money out of it's friendly high st store image...
I agree, i think there are better quality places to buy, not only on the web but in town too - i think Ann Summers is quite tacky.

I buy my clothes from a mixture of high street and cheap places. I get bored with them too quickly to spend a lot of money on anything, i think the most expensive things i own are my coats - i have a leather one which i bought in morrocco and a long black one from Hennes, and they were both £100.

I love Primark btw, it takes some looking but you can get some really nice things from there - and a lot of their bras go up to a D cup, which is useful
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lil-pink-stars)
Indeed, refrain from any lewd innuendo, it's not late night yet miss Sarky

Thats like asking me not to be me!
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
I just like to point out that FCUK, Diesel and DKNY etc... can in no way claim to be designer clothes!!!
Very true
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Thats like asking me not to be me!
I think i've just found my ideal match!
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think i've just found my ideal match!

Aww bless you . I'll just tell my boyfriend to get lost and we'll get it on
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Aww bless you . I'll just tell my boyfriend to get lost and we'll get it on
Great !!
priya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i don't understand why people would pay 60 quid for a pair of jeans they can get for 35 in river island/topshop/new look. the whole FCUK tshirt thing is just annoying as well. one day everyone apart from myself wil own one of those.
morgan clothes can be a little slutty for me....except for the jumpers and stuff that is
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
i don't understand why people would pay 60 quid for a pair of jeans they can get for 35 in river island/topshop/new look. the whole FCUK tshirt thing is just annoying as well. one day everyone apart from myself wil own one of those.
morgan clothes can be a little slutty for me....except for the jumpers and stuff that is
I agree, the whole FCUK thing can be irritating, so everytime I go to buy a FCUK tshirt, Im really picky cos i dont want my 1 2 b the same as everyone elses.
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
I'd never wear anything FCUK - it's tacky.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by icetopaz_h454)
R u a lover for designer clothes who (like me) insists wearing the likes of French Connection, Diesel, DKNY etc? Or r u a high street person who's a sucker for Burton or Topshop, or r u just plain cheap who doesn't refuse a bargain from Primark every now and then? Please partake in the poll and then write ur fave shop/designer and xplain y. PLEAZE! And if u can, rate this thread plz.
Do you only wear french connection etc because of the label?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.21%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.19%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.21%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.19%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.6%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.6%

Watched Threads