Designer, High Street or Just Cheap? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    If I was a man, I would only buy my boxers from here
    They're well nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Shame on you!, i get embaressed if i take my mum with me but on my own i'm ok, i dont tend to get embaressed on my own, my friend gets me to go and pay for her stuff in ann summers cos shes too embaressed!
    I'm not really used to buying clothes by myself. In fact, I'm waiting for my cousin to come up to London to stay at mine, so that we can go to Oxford Street one day and buy some clothes!

ReputationRep:
    I over came my ulitimate fear and went in on my own once to buy a presant for someone
    Same here, it was only a drinking stripper game, but I doubt she's even opened it yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Same here, it was only a drinking stripper game, but I doubt she's even opened it yet
    I bought 2 vibrators, now thats scary, and i was only just 17! they were requested and for two seperate people, and i heard good reports!

ReputationRep:
    They're well nice!
    Well....I have good taste in boxers, even though I'm not a man
    I'm not sure where else you can buy them apart from Urban Outfitters though, I once got a boyfriend the yellow and red star ones from there and he thought they were ace

ReputationRep:
    I bought 2 vibrators, now thats scary, and i was only just 17! they were requested and for two seperate people, and i heard good reports!
    As in they told you they were good? Or you "heard" good reports??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    As in they told you they were good? Or you "heard" good reports??
    I was told

ReputationRep:
    I was told
    Indeed, refrain from any lewd innuendo, it's not late night yet miss Sarky

ReputationRep:
    Everything designer

I just like to point out that FCUK, Diesel and DKNY etc... can in no way claim to be designer clothes!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    You could always use the website...although personally I think ann summers sells some very dodgy quality "products" - I've found much better quality and prices elsewhere, ann summers simply makes money out of it's friendly high st store image...
    I agree, i think there are better quality places to buy, not only on the web but in town too - i think Ann Summers is quite tacky.

I buy my clothes from a mixture of high street and cheap places. I get bored with them too quickly to spend a lot of money on anything, i think the most expensive things i own are my coats - i have a leather one which i bought in morrocco and a long black one from Hennes, and they were both £100.

I love Primark btw, it takes some looking but you can get some really nice things from there - and a lot of their bras go up to a D cup, which is useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    Indeed, refrain from any lewd innuendo, it's not late night yet miss Sarky

Thats like asking me not to be me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    I just like to point out that FCUK, Diesel and DKNY etc... can in no way claim to be designer clothes!!!
    Very true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Thats like asking me not to be me!
    I think i've just found my ideal match!

ReputationRep:
    I think i've just found my ideal match!

Aww bless you . I'll just tell my boyfriend to get lost and we'll get it on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Aww bless you . I'll just tell my boyfriend to get lost and we'll get it on
    Great !!

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand why people would pay 60 quid for a pair of jeans they can get for 35 in river island/topshop/new look. the whole FCUK tshirt thing is just annoying as well. one day everyone apart from myself wil own one of those.
    morgan clothes can be a little slutty for me....except for the jumpers and stuff that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i don't understand why people would pay 60 quid for a pair of jeans they can get for 35 in river island/topshop/new look. the whole FCUK tshirt thing is just annoying as well. one day everyone apart from myself wil own one of those.
    morgan clothes can be a little slutty for me....except for the jumpers and stuff that is
    I agree, the whole FCUK thing can be irritating, so everytime I go to buy a FCUK tshirt, Im really picky cos i dont want my 1 2 b the same as everyone elses.

(Original post by priya)
    I'd never wear anything FCUK - it's tacky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    R u a lover for designer clothes who (like me) insists wearing the likes of French Connection, Diesel, DKNY etc? Or r u a high street person who's a sucker for Burton or Topshop, or r u just plain cheap who doesn't refuse a bargain from Primark every now and then? Please partake in the poll and then write ur fave shop/designer and xplain y. PLEAZE! And if u can, rate this thread plz.
    Do you only wear french connection etc because of the label?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.