Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. I'm a bit of everything, but more to the cheap side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggin)
    Oxfam all the way! you get the best bargains there, your money is going to a good cause and not lining some millionaire's pocket, and you will never see two things the same - none of this cloned teenager existence. my sis got a pair of Gucci shorts there for 2.99!
    yeah but in reality, how hot do Gucci Shorts look? I cant remember Gucci making shorts for quite some years now.

ReputationRep:
    buy italian designer and be assured that underpaid laborers didn't sweat to make your clothes.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...depends on your definition of designer...

if you class Diesel, French Connection etc. as designer then definatly - I live in that sort of stuff.

If your idea of designer is Gucci, Hugo Boss, Dolce and Gabbanna etc. then yes i really love some of their stuff, and if I really like it would buy it - but to be honest some of their stuff is just too extreme (and slightly gay looking!) for my tastes. FCUK, Diesel and Levi's make the best jeans, and I wouldn't get em from anywhere else - but most of my shirts etc. are 29 quid jobbies from River Island.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgowing)
    hmm...depends on your definition of designer...

if you class Diesel, French Connection etc. as designer then definatly - I live in that sort of stuff.

If your idea of designer is Gucci, Hugo Boss, Dolce and Gabbanna etc. then yes i really love some of their stuff, and if I really like it would buy it - but to be honest some of their stuff is just too extreme (and slightly gay looking!) for my tastes. FCUK, Diesel and Levi's make the best jeans, and I wouldn't get em from anywhere else - but most of my shirts etc. are 29 quid jobbies from River Island.
    I agree, and you have the same taste as me in jeans! but my shirts come from Next (quite reasonably priced there) and some are designer (FCUK etc). I dont really shop in River Island. I should go there tho, I hear some of their stuff is cool.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.