Report 15 years ago
Hmmm.. I'm a bit of everything, but more to the cheap side
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by noggin)
Oxfam all the way! you get the best bargains there, your money is going to a good cause and not lining some millionaire's pocket, and you will never see two things the same - none of this cloned teenager existence. my sis got a pair of Gucci shorts there for 2.99!
yeah but in reality, how hot do Gucci Shorts look? I cant remember Gucci making shorts for quite some years now.
amex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
buy italian designer and be assured that underpaid laborers didn't sweat to make your clothes.
tgowing
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
hmm...depends on your definition of designer...

if you class Diesel, French Connection etc. as designer then definatly - I live in that sort of stuff.

If your idea of designer is Gucci, Hugo Boss, Dolce and Gabbanna etc. then yes i really love some of their stuff, and if I really like it would buy it - but to be honest some of their stuff is just too extreme (and slightly gay looking!) for my tastes. FCUK, Diesel and Levi's make the best jeans, and I wouldn't get em from anywhere else - but most of my shirts etc. are 29 quid jobbies from River Island.
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by tgowing)
hmm...depends on your definition of designer...

if you class Diesel, French Connection etc. as designer then definatly - I live in that sort of stuff.

If your idea of designer is Gucci, Hugo Boss, Dolce and Gabbanna etc. then yes i really love some of their stuff, and if I really like it would buy it - but to be honest some of their stuff is just too extreme (and slightly gay looking!) for my tastes. FCUK, Diesel and Levi's make the best jeans, and I wouldn't get em from anywhere else - but most of my shirts etc. are 29 quid jobbies from River Island.
I agree, and you have the same taste as me in jeans! but my shirts come from Next (quite reasonably priced there) and some are designer (FCUK etc). I dont really shop in River Island. I should go there tho, I hear some of their stuff is cool.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (5)
8.33%
Confident (10)
16.67%
Indifferent (9)
15%
Unsure (14)
23.33%
Worried (22)
36.67%

Watched Threads