Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Or business related degrees in general.
    I do English,Psychology,Sociology and EPQ

ReputationRep:
    It's one of those degrees where there aren't really any specifics. Some places will ask for a B or higher in GCSE maths, and if you did it as joint honours with finance or something you'd probably have to consider taking maths a-level.

I'm currently studying International Business at Leeds university, I studied Business, English language and Media Studies at a-level. Though they start from the basics in first year, so you don't have to have previously studied business, but it does help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy)
    It's one of those degrees where there aren't really any specifics. Some places will ask for a B or higher in GCSE maths, and if you did it as joint honours with finance or something you'd probably have to consider taking maths a-level.

I'm currently studying International Business at Leeds university, I studied Business, English language and Media Studies at a-level. Though they start from the basics in first year, so you don't have to have previously studied business, but it does help.
    Thanks for replying, what did you study at AS level if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missypkm)
    Thanks for replying, what did you study at AS level if you don't mind me asking
    oh gosh right okay when I started sixth form I wanted to do photography so in first year I studied

AS English language, Media Studies, Business studies and Photography

in second year I dropped photography but felt I had too many frees so I picked up AS accounting as well

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.