Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best place in SE London to learn to drive quickly Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody

So I had 11 driving lessons three years ago as it was a birthday present but have not had the funds to continue driving since then (at uni etc). However I've saved a bit up and would like to continue learning.

I live in SE London at the moment, zone 2, and was looking for a driving school where I can pick up where I left off but not with sky-high prices. I am a relatively quick learner so would only want to spend a short time recapping the skills I learnt beforehand.*

I have an NUS card and am aware that there is a discount for RED driving school - has anyone been with them and would anybody recommend them?

Basically does anybody know a good quality, good value driving trainer with student discount that I don't need to travel halfway out of London to get to who can get me to pass by Christmas??!*

Thanks for taking the time to read this! *

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.