This discussion is closed.
Siri
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi,

I wanted to know more about Kingston Uni, is this a reputed uni there and what are their business courses like? Also, do they provide good job opportuniities upon the completion of their courses? :rolleyes:
PrincessKaty
Report 15 years ago
I think Kingston's meant to be really good for Business-related courses.
Catt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I live just up the road from Kingston Uni, its in a nice part of Greater London. You have Richmond Park and Bushy Park not too far away, Kingston itself is great for shopping, ok (ish) for clubbing but for pubs your best off looking to Richmond or Twickenham (both not too far away). And of course London isn't very far away either.

Kingston is good for art and design, according to the times for business its slap bang in the middle, so not bad at all http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,6734,00.html
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Kingston is great. I think the uni is really good and has done really well. It has a good reputation for social work and other health related degrees. I know many people going there in sept.
Siri
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hey guys !
I know im a lil' late......but thanx to every1 who replied. Its good to know that Kingston has a good reputation, its one of the unis where I've applied. I havent yet decided whether I'll take admission there for sure, so I wanted to be sure.

Thanx a lot! :rolleyes: :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (29)
8.41%
Confident (46)
13.33%
Indifferent (51)
14.78%
Unsure (83)
24.06%
Worried (136)
39.42%

Watched Threads