Turn on thread page Beta

Do the pretty girls lose out to the plain looking ones? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shady lane)
    Dude...I wish you luck. But don't take out your feelings of inadequacy on people who may feel as bad about themselves as you.

Maybe you should use the information in this thread to give you the confidence to hit on a stunner next time you're out, she could be very open to a guy who shares her self-esteem issues.
    are you proposing a date?#beard#

(Original post by Ang|ophi|e)
    Just a theory here to the fellas. Would do you prefer to ask a plain looking girl out instead of a pretty girl because you felt intimidated/afraid of getting rejected?
    Yeah, I believe it does happen, guys assume the prettiest girls are already taken (or are only going to be interested in a guy who is equally attractive to them - although they often won't know they're attractive) it's like the first cubical in the restroom, if you see what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah, I believe it does happen, guys assume the prettiest girls are already taken (or are only going to be interested in a guy who is equally attractive to them - although they often won't know they're attractive) it's like the first cubical in the restroom, if you see what I mean.
    AHHA are you touching on the theory of women are like toilets......only the disabled ones are clean.

jus kididdlin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by negated enigma)
    AHHA are you touching on the theory of women are like toilets......only the disabled ones are clean.

jus kididdlin
    uncalled for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ph9)
    uncalled for.
    tough crowd .

ReputationRep:
    afraid so dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ph9)
    afraid so dude
    http://i2.turboimagehost.com/t/34828...ets-busted.jpg

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.