The Student Room Group

how do you do well in A level chemistry?

obviously specs have changed ect.. but how do people actually get A's and A stars in A LEVEL chem? what do u do, how do u revise ect.....
-make sure you know your AS content inside out
-read ahead of class, possibly make notes in and out of class and put what you've learnt to practise
-go over everything you learnt at home on the same evening you learnt it
-revisit what you've learnt in the past week or two and keep doing this, you may find keeping a table or log of what you've done and gone over again useful
-repeatedly play through definite answers in your head whenever you get a spare minute or two (by definite I mean the answer to e.g. define enthalpy of formation)
Reply 2
Original post by sixgreenpeas
-make sure you know your AS content inside out
-read ahead of class, possibly make notes in and out of class and put what you've learnt to practise
-go over everything you learnt at home on the same evening you learnt it
-revisit what you've learnt in the past week or two and keep doing this, you may find keeping a table or log of what you've done and gone over again useful
-repeatedly play through definite answers in your head whenever you get a spare minute or two (by definite I mean the answer to e.g. define enthalpy of formation)

thanks.. chems just really hard but i'm determined to do well starting revision from tomorrow just nervous for some reason really want to do well but chem exams just mess me up.

Quick Reply

Latest